• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just somethign about importing khfm+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirjenkins

i know alot of ppl have heard that khfm+ is nto comign to the us or here in europe, i personaly hope that it dose, but anywya thats not wat this is about this really has to do with importing it, of course it cant play on our ps2 s because its japanese and i hear alot of ppl saying u need to buy a swap magic to use it....if u buy AR max it has dvd region X on it which means u can set ur ps2 to any region and it works , i play my american burnout on my europen ps2, so just lettign ppl know if u want to import kh2fm+ then get a AR max and it really helsp it works for dvds too so its really good, anyway just saying, sry if people already know this

sirjenkins.....logging off! :sleep:

KINGDOM_BLADE

so if you got AR MAX, then you can play it without swap magic? GTFO!!!! i never knew that! thanks for the info!

U really did not know that welll i guess that is ok cuz i have had an ARMAX evo for 2 years and found out bout this feature in February of this year yes i am that slow
and amazingly the feature really does work i let a friend borrow my ARMAX and he had Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and he was able to play it! it is really cool and that is how i will play KHIIFM+ when i get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back