• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just some questions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

I've been out of the KH:BBS loop for a while.

So. Some questions.

-Is Unversed the new enemy's name? I thought it was a mistranslation? Or was unbirth the mistranslation?

-Why is Aqua's keyblade have a different design now from when we first see it?

-What do we know about the trio and keychains? Saying that there is a pic with them and keychains on their blades with the vehicles?

So...Will anyone enlighten me?

BGizzles456

-Unversed is the new enemy's name. Unbirth was the mistranslation.
-As time progresses, things change.
-They use their keyblade to travel to world to world, as a substitution for the Gummi ships.

State

Awards
-Is Unversed the new enemy's name? I thought it was a mistranslation? Or was unbirth the mistranslation?

Unbirth was the mistranslation, Unverse is the true name.

I imagine that you're basing her first appearance on the concept video that was presented as a secret ending in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+. It was all concept, as stated before, as in, to be changed.
-What do we know about the trio and keychains? Saying that there is a pic with them and keychains on their blades with the vehicles?

Uuuh... Must have been something that Nomura had in mind for a while and decided to implemented now. Also, we assume that Terra, Aqua and Ventus and/or other keyblade wielders will sue the keyblade as a sort of vehicle as a means of transportation.

Clowde

Thanks, thanks ans thanks.

But it's not the vehicles I care about, I already understand them. They replace the gummiships. What I'm curious about is why they have key chains now.

I imagine that you're basing her first appearance on the concept video that was presented as a secret ending in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+.

No, I mean the keyblade we see in the RoS.

This: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1111/380353-aqua_s_keyblade_super.jpg

BGizzles456

The keychain was probably taken off by Xemnas. Anyhow, it will probably be explained in Birth by Sleep.

7thspade

They never stopped having keychains, did they? The secret video just didn't show them, I guess.

And I'm guessing that Nomura changed their Keyblade designs cause he thought of a new idea and he liked this one better.
I'm fairly certain that Ventus, Aqua, and Terra all had a design change in their Keyblades from the deisgns we saw in the secret video to the ones we see now in the scans.

Sora166

yea it had to be a design change because thr is a forum tht asks bout the ultimate keyblades in BBS and wht they will be. and we all know tht u must have a keychain to change ur keyblades apperence

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
1.the new enemy is name unversed and they are made from negative emotions
2.because of the keychain
3.well we know they have keycahins since in alot of scans we see them with some. and the keyblades can form into bikes

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com

I think Nomura was just going to redesign the keyblade just like he's going to redesign Aqua's back or something but it could be because of the keychains.

# 1 & 3 are answered by the people above^

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
you know wjhats really annoyin though...nomura changed alot when he added keychains. It seems he changed the whole gameplay. Like the original gameplay vids we saw TAV's keyblades didnt have keychains. Now those vids of the original gameplay (ex: ven in castle of dreams gameplay) were redesigned so the new keyblades with chains are shown. So idk if from the start of the game TAV will have keychains or they will get them as they go along.

Also i love Aqua's redisned keyblade. It looks sexy. But i dont like Terra's or Ven's redesigned keyblade. I mean with T his original keyblade was epic, but when it was flattened it lost its charm. Then with V's i love his keyblade except i dont like how the redesign turned the teeth inwards. It still looks awesome but itd look better with teeth out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back