• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Just some questions about the series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number_VII-2

Just trying to get some answers to some questions about the series overall, I wasn't sure if these qualified as spoilers, so I put the prefix there to be safe.

1. If a Nobody is what's left of a person's body and soul after they become a Heartless, how did Sora and Roxas along with Kairi and Naminé exist at the same time?

2. When a person's Nobody and Heartless are destroyed, they become their original self again, so why were some of the members of Organization XIII still around as Nobodies?

3. If King Mickey and Riku were both in the Realm of Darkness when Mickey and Sora sealed the Door to Darkness, how did they get out?

4. If Sora and Ventus' hearts are connected as well, what happened to Ventus when Sora became a Heartless? If Sora and Ventus' hearts are connected, does that mean Ventus has a Heartless and Nobody as well?

5. If Ansem, Seeker of Darkness was a Heartless, and he possessed Riku, and Riku lost his heart, does that mean that Riku should have a Nobody too?

Caxinuld

Awards
1. Roxas and Namine are supposed to be exceptions because of their human personas. Sora was restored from being a Heartless by Kairi and Kairi is a Princess of Light (PoL). There is no darkness in the hearts of the PoL, so they cannot succumb to darkness and make a Heartless + Nobody, but Kairi's heart was resting in Sora's body, so after Sora sacrificed himself to release Kairi's heart, Namine was created with Kairi's soul and Sora's body.

2. There are two variants of Organisation XIII. The first is the one with Roxas as a member. The second is the Real Organisation XIII. Thanks to Master Xehanort's powers of time travel, he can collect his vessels, three of whom were members of the first Organisation.

3. I have to assume they used Corridors of Darkness. I don't know, after the whole mess with Aqua in the Realm of Darkness and Yen Sid+Mickey knowing about her situation, I just assume Mickey tried to go back and rescue her, but the Heartless were too strong.

4. Ventus's heart was transferred to Roxas, which is why they look identical and Roxas can use a Keyblade.

I don't know how to answer the 5th question.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Just trying to get some answers to some questions about the series overall, I wasn't sure if these qualified as spoilers, so I put the prefix there to be safe.

1. If a Nobody is what's left of a person's body and soul after they become a Heartless, how did Sora and Roxas along with Kairi and Naminé exist at the same time?

Caxinuld is correct -

2. When a person's Nobody and Heartless are destroyed, they become their original self again, so why were some of the members of Organization XIII still around as Nobodies?

It depends on what time frame you're talking about - they've either recompleted to their original self and look exactly like their nobody selves, or there's time-travel nonsense involved.

3. If King Mickey and Riku were both in the Realm of Darkness when Mickey and Sora sealed the Door to Darkness, how did they get out?
In the KH2 Ansem Reports, we learn that when Ansem rebranded himself as DiZ, he gained power over the corridors of darkness. During Chain of Memories, DiZ uses this power to bring Riku and Mickey out of the Realm of Darkness.

4. If Sora and Ventus' hearts are connected as well, what happened to Ventus when Sora became a Heartless? If Sora and Ventus' hearts are connected, does that mean Ventus has a Heartless and Nobody as well?

Ventus's sleeping heart had taken refuge inside Sora's body at the end of Birth By Sleep, where it remained asleep. When Sora pierced his heart with the Keyblade of peoples' hearts, it caused Ven's heart to stay dormant inside Sora's body as it gave way to shadow - resulting in Roxas looking exactly like Ven and eventually became the reason why Roxas could wield two keyblades - he had Sora's and Ven's.

5. If Ansem, Seeker of Darkness was a Heartless, and he possessed Riku, and Riku lost his heart, does that mean that Riku should have a Nobody too?

No, because Riku's heart never created a Heartless and once his heart left his body, it became immediately possessed by Xehanort instead of forming something else - then once Ansem was destroyed outside the door to darkness, the body immediately went back to Riku. There was nothing in that scenario for a Nobody to come from. (Though, knowing Nomura, he could make an exception to this down the road, I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back