• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just registered today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
Hullo! Though I've been following the main KHInsider site and Twitter since around KH3's announcement in 2013, I haven't thought to take a look at the forums until now. I've been a fan of the series since it started, and thought it would be fun to discuss both it and other games with others. Looking forward to discussing news regarding KH3 and any future titles as it gets announced!

And just for fun, I thought I'd mention that I've actually been doing freelance game and movie reviews for the past four years, and did ones for both PS3 ReMIX compilations. We were even able to arrange it so that Square Enix shipped me 2.5 before its official release, which was really sweet. If you want to check out my thoughts, go to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Review and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Review.

BEASTENDER

Welcome to KHInsider! I hope your stay here is a pleasant one. We greatly look forward to your comments, opinions, thoughts, and ideas.

Unclear_Motive

Welcome! I am also new to the forums. That's really cool that you do freelance reviews. I just read your 2.5 Remix review and it was pretty good!

Back