• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just Pointing Out....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

Okay first off its some things ive been wondering to put in one thread so heres questions and statments

1~~Why have we never seen any videos of KH or CoM i believe from Europe? i mean yeah it was released over there so where the videos? id like to hear donald speaking in....i dont know anythign eurpean

2~~Why is it some folks here are from europe but can type english? not being mean but if they know some of the language then....why cant they just get the game same time we (USA) do??? sucks...my brother said he thought europe and us speak the same language

3~~during kh in the hades cup when you beat the lord of the dead, he gets kicked into the dark place thing, what takes him? i speculated he was destroyed by either cerberus or the heartless...and bam he pops up in kh2 i know he cant die but he was kicked into the swirling lake of the dead in hercules so whats up?

4~~for the kh2 ost it will come out right? if it does will santuary never ending story or.....after the battle be in it?

sorry if all this seems time wasting but i gotta know lol thanks for all your help pals!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
2. English is a common language all around the world. In fact, many people from Africa, Asia, and the Middle East also speak it. Thats why! But, there are still people in Europe who speak Spanish, Italion, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back