• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just out of Curiosity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaZinbritt11588

Haywire said:
zexion actualy appeared to look older than he realy looks in KH:CoM. i figured thier ages were \/\/

zexion: 21
Demyx: 19 or 20
Roxas:15

^^^ thats a pretty good estimate. i agree.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..why did it take Two pages to finally get half of you to stop debating over who was younger.....you could have just answered the question with your opinion of how old Zexion is...not debating that demyx or Roxas are the youngest..

I say Zexion is between 19-22 years old...as for the rumor...I say no..as much as I like Zexion..I have no real evidence that he will come back or survived....nor do i think he did but hey he could have...who knows...(only Nomura)

Pyro

well just hope nomura finishes his earlier projects soon so he can make it. but there is no f n way zexion is alive. all i know is that nomura will show zexion's weapon one day.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
SonyaFira said:
Roxas would be 15, physically, wouldn't he? The same age as Sora, since he's Sora's Nobody.

Actually yes and no.

Seeing as how nobodies don't exist, they don't age. Sora was 14 when Roxas was formed, so Roxas would be 14. But because of Namine, I don't think age would come up.

Roxas was the youngest, actually Namine was.
Then Zexion
Then Demyx
Then Axel

But in their original personalities:

Roxas: 15-16
Namine: 14-15
Zexion: 27-28
Demyx: 26-28
Axel: 24-28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back