• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just out of Curiosity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora#1

How old do you think Zexion is he was the youngest out of Ansems students, just a thought on what you guys thought, hope this wasnt a topic already sorry if it was.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ienzo is the youngest out of Ansem The Wise's assistants. Not Roxas and Demyx. >>

I would say 19 or 20, at most.

skilled keyblada

Sora#1 said:
How old do you think Zexion is he was the youngest out of Ansems students, just a thought on what you guys thought, hope this wasnt a topic already sorry if it was.
People, that does say '' Zexion is he was the youngest of Ansems students''' which doesn't really make sense since only Xenahort was a student of Ansem's, as far as we know/..but, he never mentioned anything about the youngest in the org, Roxas never was a student.
But, I'd guess Zexion would roughly be around the age of 21 or so, it's hard to tell.

skilled keyblada

Okay.... I'm starting to gather that I've missed something, probably that I didn't read Ansem's Reports in KH2. I can only assume now that the whole Organization (excluding Roxas)were Ansem's assistant's........

Anyway, yes, I suppose Zexion is the youngest in the organization.... like I said, I estimate he's roughly around the age of 21 or so. :/

Sora#1

Ok thanks guys I appreciate your replies sorry I would have posted earlier but I didnt think anyone else would reply, Also there have been a lot of rumors of Zexion going to make an appearance on KH3 do any of you believe he survived Castle Oblivion.

White_Feather

when Ansem said that Ienzo was the youngest, he meant that he was the youngest of the students
Roxas didnt exist when the real true forms of the Organization were "real"
remember: when Roxas was born, they sorta "adopted" him into the Org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back