• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just one question about Ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
he wants to act emo.. but his papa/creator (nomura) dont let him

Zexion isn't emo. :p Therefore, neither is Ienzo.

I think the most logical explanation is that he's either observant and saw no reason to speak, was shy/traumatized, or they just didn't want to hire another VA.

Personally, I think he was just being observant. Despite being a kid, Ienzo was willing to work with the experiments and encouraged Ansem to build a basement lab. I think he's still pretty manipulative as such.

rhyth

It might have something to do with Zexion's power of Illusion...the traumatic experience of losing his parents, might've made Ienzo create illusions of his parents (meaning he would entertain his mind with thoughts of his parents).

LOL that made it sound like he's schizoprenic xD
I just think he was a shy kid. I didn't talk a lot as a kid either
but it might have to do with the trauma from losing his parents. I'm super curious as to who his parents are and what happened to them. This might give Ienzo/Zexion some screentime and plot relevance in the next game. I mean, they wouldn't have given Ienzo that kind of backstory if they weren't gonna elaborate it in the future *crosses fingers*

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
He's a child that has lost his parents. And depend on how they died and what he knows of their deaths he must have closed himself up as a defense mechanism. I doubt he's mute as his nobody is capable of talking, but rather reserved.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah Ienzo did lose his parents and was probably going through alot. Plus Ienzo looked very young and most little kids are shy when meeting strangers like Ven so it would make sense that he didn't speak to him.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i just want to know why ienzo is so small.

how'd he get to the height of zexion and how'd he become that more "mature" looking when nobodies don't age?

but knowing how retcons is nomura's fav thing to do then i guess nobodies age ...-.-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by destiny seeker
^^ Also Zexion could have used his powers to make him look older.

Or the other way around. Ienzo may be making himself look younger.

But yeah, I don't find it particularly difficult to comprehend that he's just a little kid, and with the loss of his parents, might be more reserved. Or he could just be shy. Hey, we can't all be like "I'm Ventus, but you can call me Ven" to everyone. So much for not talking to strangers...

Originally Posted by relentlessheart1
^this, Ienzo did had a small role...:/

So did Sora's mom :p

Btw, relentlessheart1, don't double post. Use the edit button.

Samhain

Bronze Member
this is completely OT
but if unverse were made when vanitas was made which was 4 years before BBS how come Eraqus, Yen sid and everyone else didn't know about the unverse till 4 years later and not at the moment or a year later when vanitas was created? anyone think that's odd?

relentlessheart1

this is completely OT
but if unverse were made when vanitas was made which was 4 years before BBS how come Eraqus, Yen sid and everyone else didn't know about the unverse till 4 years later and not at the moment or a year later when vanitas was created? anyone think that's odd?
maybe vanitas hasnt realized he can create unversed yet....s1cofeeman

relentlessheart1

They could have been killed by unversed.
nah, prolly not, if they were killed by an uversed, Even should have mentioned that his parents were killed by monsters.... Even did say that his parents died, not killeds1britishguy, maybe they had an accident or something

αsiя

space coke
he probably became a little cocky when he turned into a nobody since he had the power of illusion and with that power he could of lets say make himself look older

his parent's death and him being young and being the youngest out of the group probably made him not want to talk

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Is he mute or something? He didn't say a word in BBS. So is he mute or did he just not feel like talking?
Thanks to anyone who answers this.

Well, like someone else said, Zexion can speak. Ienzo was probably still shocked by his parents' deaths that he didn't want to talk.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
What kind of accident do you think it is?
I think they died ot illness.

For some reason, when I first heard that his parents were killed/died, I immediately thought that his parents were killed in a fire...like Ienzo and his parents used to live in a house, there was a fire in the house, the house burned down, and Ienzo was the only one who survived.

so im guessing then ienzo parents died possibly a week, or a month ago prior to bbs?

And I'm guessing more along the lines of a month - a full year...something around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back