• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just one question about Ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think he might have been quiet, because he probably lost his parents recently. I mean, he could have been quiet, because he missed them.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All kids are different. And I agree, I think if he had a recent big shock then perhaps he stopped talking for a while. That can happen...

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You said that, bb.

(If he wanted to be emo he wouldn't be wearing a white coat thats for sure)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
little bitchy is just shy as hell =/

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ienzo is shy, just recently lost his parents so he is traumatized, and who knows, maybe they couldnt get a VA for Ienzo...lol.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the daeth of parents can do different things to children
im guessing its made ienzo shy and quiet

i loved him in when he was eating icecream with ansem so cute

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
It might have something to do with Zexion's power of Illusion...the traumatic experience of losing his parents, might've made Ienzo create illusions of his parents (meaning he would entertain his mind with thoughts of his parents).

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
It might have something to do with Zexion's power of Illusion...the traumatic experience of losing his parents, might've made Ienzo create illusions of his parents (meaning he would entertain his mind with thoughts of his parents).

Well, we've seen that Braig still had similar powers, even as a somebody, so I wouldn't be surprised if the others had their powers in some shape or form.. but didn't necessarily use them. Perhaps, that's what was going on with Zexion. I'm leaning more towards quiet and shy though. He might not of seen his parents die, but rather, he is that way because he's still young. Not every kid's all happy, hyperactive, and willing to talk to everyone they see.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, since Zexion was not mute, I would assume Ienzo wasn't either :/

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i think that his calmness is really an illusion and hes relly crying inside and if he talks he ll like breek down cryin or somethin.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He seems like a reserved little kid, is all.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
he wants to act emo.. but his papa/creator (nomura) dont let him
-_-

This could actually make sense.
But I guess those things about not being able to find a voice actor made sense, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back