• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just One More Month...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
What, we have about 3 of these threads now? lol, whatever.

You were excited for Days but you aren't excited for BBS? o_0

Back then I just back into the series. Days was going to be the first KH game I've played since the release of KH2, so I was major hyped (which is a reason why Days was much more of a let down.) Now I'm not that interested in the series anymore especially with the whole 2 more games coming out, I just don't care anymore that much. My hype is now set on FFv13.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5207284 said:
Back then I just back into the series. Days was going to be the first KH game I've played since the release of KH2, so I was major hyped (which is a reason why Days was much more of a let down.) Now I'm not that interested in the series anymore especially with the whole 2 more games coming out, I just don't care anymore that much. My hype is now set on FFv13.

I still think it's weird that you wouldn't be excited for the fact that we finally get to play the game based off the KH2 secret ending but whatever...

αsiя

space coke
I still think it's weird that you wouldn't be excited for the fact that we finally get to play the game based off the KH2 secret ending but whatever...

Because I lost the hype, I lost interest. Still doesn't mean I won't play the game.

denizenofevil

I won't have school for another 2 weeks after the game is released so I will be waiting outside of gamestop on release date for it to open so I can get the game as soon as possible.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
On Tuesdays, I get out of class at 5:30 PM. On Wednesdays, I'm out by 9:30 in the morning. Why couldn't it just come out one day later? -_-

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Hmmm September 7th... School until 2:30, and parents are @ work. x.x I could preorder it at the GameStop near where my dad works, but then I risk my mom taking "custody" of the game until report cards in... late October. FML!!!

HeartsLight

Hmm I have university (college) classes that start at 9:30am on the day of the release and my local EB store is on the way to uni so I'll be able to pick it up on the way to class. Yay!

For The King

I really need to get to Gamestop and put money down on it. I've been putting it off for some reason, but I the procrastinating needs to stop. Either way I am getting this game first day. Can't believe it's almost here! :D

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well I've thoroughly spoiled myself so I must say
Im not that excited anymore (SHOCKER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back