• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just noticed something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatKenji

When versing Xenmas in his knight form while he is using all the orgs weapons it showed a close up of his face and his helmet I noticed that the mouth guard bit off the Dark soldier in the Final Mix+ secret ending is also on Xenmas the Knight versions face this just makes me think is the Dark Knight related to Xehnort or is he Xehnort

I am sorry I couldn't find any pics of Xenmas as a knight to prove it but when you verse him next have a careful look the silver mouth guard from the Dark Knight is on that helmet.

Sandcastle

Even if it is, IMO it doesn't really mean they are related until we seem more revelation on the Keyblade War storyline.

reload

hes nomura he doesnt want a good villian to die think about sephiroth ^-^

oblivion10

Nomura focuses more on the villains than he does on the heroes. 10 years ago he created sephiroth. And sephiroth is the most popular villain to date. He is just one of those characters you love to hate. So maybe the ES has some relation to the DS and the EUM. Its possible. Alot of people think so. But lets just all think about how many games of Nomuras have been a bust.... Done thinking, because the answer is zero. The guy takes time in what he does. And i think we can all agree that we appreciate his hard work. Otherwise we wouldnt even be here.

Kai3781

Thats very interesting, Xemnas does have armor that is that is very similar (at least the helmet) to all the soldiers actually. Also, did anyone notice that the ES (i think thats what everyone is calling the brown haired soldier) has slicked back hair in the middle, just like Xehanort. Another thing: as soon as Kingdom Hearts is revealed in the sky, is eyes turn from Blue to Yellow, the same color as EUM, Ansem the wise, Xeanhort, and I believe that some other members of the Orginization had those color eyes as well. Does this mean that any who are corrupted by exposure to the power of Kingdom Hearts have yellow eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back