• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just my ideas on 3D (Re:Coded spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahm-bulence

So I was just doing a bit of thinking today and I had a few ideas. (Some people probably have already said this but I haven't seen any yet)

So we know from the Re:Coded secret ending that it is very likely that the next game will be somewhat about Sora and Rikus Mark of Mastery Exam. Which is when I remembered the quote from Nomura

"A Riku that flys and a Sora that falls"

Which to me sounds like Riku will do well, and Sora might fail o_O

Also, in BBS the MoM exam took about 10 minutes to do, so I assume that the whole game won't be about the exam. My guess is that something/someone will inturupt them and or cause a huge problem, and Riku and Sora will have to trust each other or something blah blah blah
Yes I know it's to early to tell, but I'm just putting stuff out there

*On another note, I had a dream last night that I saw the Mysterious Figure on a beach, then he desroyed the internet and moved all the icons on my computer screen... Mindfcuk, it was actually really scary o_O*

Lukar

I think the whole "Sora flying, Riku falling" thing does mean what you said, but I think the entire game will be the MoM exam. The objective will start out as something fairly simple, but something big will happen that will make Yen Sid change said objective. The game will be Sora and Riku trying to accomplish it, while having to trust each other. Sora will complete the objective, but Riku might not.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'll be just be glad to play as the real Sora and Riku again, finally an adventure with those two together. As for your theory, I like it, but as you said it's too early to tell.

thekrazykhfan

the thing with the new kingdom hearts, is it is gonna be the mark of mastery as well, but there is also mention of xehanort coming back, and also Sora has to return what he was given (ie: Ven's heart). so there is alot that may go on along side of MoM exam

Gram

Banned
Awards
i like your theory, having sora fail would be amusing to me s1keanureeves

*On another note, I had a dream last night that I saw the Mysterious Figure on a beach, then he desroyed the internet and moved all the icons on my computer screen... Mindfcuk, it was actually really scary o_O*
XD wtf?

State

Awards
Sora doesn't look like the sort to have a big responsibility such as being a Master. On the other side, Riku reminds me, in some very few things, of Eraqus.

Wahm-bulence

The objective will start out as something fairly simple, but something big will happen that will make Yen Sid change said objective. The game will be Sora and Riku trying to accomplish it, while having to trust each other.
Yeah I was kinda thinking that also, like they start the exam but then the world starts getting covered in darkness or something bad like in the first game, then Yen Sid would say "Screw the exam, if you fix this, you pass"

Sora doesn't look like the sort to have a big responsibility such as being a Master. On the other side, Riku reminds me, in some very few things, of Eraqus.
I agree, I think Sora is obviously not mature enough quite yet to be a master, and Riku seems more... knowlegdable

Another question, are Donald and Goofy a part of all this?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That was the same idea I had xD

He destroyed the internet! The fiend! D:

ispoiledmyself

I kinda think the MoM exam is a vague thing. It's not confirmed to have one type of method so you can have a lot of variation to it. Eraqus had his version of the Mark of Mastery exam, you saying it looked like it took 10 minutes to do, I think Yen Sid has a more rigorous and difficult version. This is me just basing KH3D is all about the Mark of Mastery exam, Yen Sid does something, makes Sora and Riku go to various worlds, etc blah blah blah. But I am aware that Im probably way off, Im only 5% confident of that happening, but anyways. Yeah I do think the Mark of Mastery Exam can be altered to one's liking as long as it shows if the Keyblade Wielders has what it takes to be promoted to master or not.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I agree, I think Sora is obviously not mature enough quite yet to be a master, and Riku seems more... knowlegdable
What? You do know the MoM isn't dependent on a person's personality? Sora and Riku have proven that there just as capable of being Masters. Stop trying to turn this into a pissing contest.

Ralz

Eraqus probably gave one version of the Mark of Mastery test. In reality, it could have many different trials. But I'm willing to bet it ends with Sora and Riku dueling, reminiscent of the fight at Hollow Bastion.

Oh my god! Not only does he have to kill me in one hit at every turn, and now he's DESTROYED THE INTERNET!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Wahm-bulence

What? You do know the MoM isn't dependent on a person's personality? Sora and Riku have proven that there just as capable of being Masters. Stop trying to turn this into a pissing contest.

I never said I was trying to make this a contest, it's just my opinion, I'm not fighting with anyone. I actually want Sora to get the MoM, but in my OPINION I just think that's kind of almost ...predictible? Eventhough it might not be based on personality, I'm pointing out that so far the only thing I can think of that Sora might be a bit lacking is maturity, because he already has the motives, strong heart and abilities

THE GAME

I'm pretty sure Riku will become a Master right away, and Sora will become at the end of the game, or in the next game.

"A Riku that flys and a Sora that falls" is a pretty obvious clue. That, and Nomura said to expect the unexpected.

Wahm-bulence

^ Yeah I was thinking something along those lines...

This story is brimming with unpredictable mysteries. As I said just before, it happens on the same time axis, and it is difficult to imagine that the sorts of things in this game happened at the time of KH1.
(Nomura quote)

Maybe I'm inturpruting this wrong, but does this sound like time travel? Perhaps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back