• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just Imported KH2 (MINOR SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdragongoku

Ok I Got My KH2 A Few Days Ago. w00t

Ok the game starts out with a well done movie, followed by about 3 more then you get to play as Roxas. But I'm not going into detail. You start out as him and run around twilight town doing odd quests that I didn't understand because I don't understand a lot of Japanese (But I'm taking it in school). The game play was slow and dull at this point. Ok Then about 3 hours later (On hard mode) you get to meet up with Sora... You then go to the world of Hollow Bastion after Receiving New Clothes and Fusion. After that I chose to go to the land of dragons and the game play really picked up. I love using fusion (However it takes for ever to get back) you can’t get it back at save points. Save points are very important to the game save every chance you get because I die a lot on hard mode and you get sent back pretty far.

Boss Spoiler Warning If You Don’t Want Me To Ruin A New Character And A Boss Stop Reading

Ok so in the land of dragons I ran around lost as hell but finally I got to the boss. I was fighting him when I died or I thought I did. When I Was Suddenly King Mickey. His moves were kick ass I was all over that boss but I accidentally revived Sora and turned back into him and finished the boss of.

More Later:)

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Re: Just Imported KH2 (MINOR SPOILERS gameplay/worlds/storyline)

someone has already made aa faq but its cool cuz were hearing it from ur perspective u should put more detail

got_kh2?

Re: Just Imported KH2 (MINOR SPOILERS gameplay/worlds/storyline)

1. dont double post (use the edit button)
2. shouldn't this go in the spoiler forum?
3. yes, there are many threads already saying the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back