• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just Hi....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SoKaRi

Hi everybody! I decided to join KHInsider, because I REALY LOVE Kingdom Hearts Series! I played both games (Im preparing on CoM) for thousand times...and it is my favourite. When I dont play Kingdom Hearts I look on some anime, or listen Final Fantasy Music. Final Fantasy series is my second favourite. By the Way Im from Czech Republic, so Im sorry for my English (i dont speak too good.) So..I hope im among same fans as I am :thumbsup:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome! Don't worry about your English, it's fine. And we've had several foreign-speaking members on the forums, before. Anyways, I'm sure that you'll have fun here because there's always something to do or read about. See you around. :D

No matter what nationality you are if your a Kingdom Hearts fan your welcome here! Enjoy mate.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Hello, and welcome to KHI!! Don't worry your english is fine, and we have dozens of people from different countries and nationalites here, trust me your not the first. Besides a few people here use such bad grammar you might think they're speaking a different language as well, lol. You should probabaly look through the Kingdom Hearts threads so you can see what we've been recently talking about so your in the dark about that stuff.

Just private message (PM) someone if you want to become friends with someone or discuss something privately. Your welcome to PM me if you would like to be friends. :)

SoKaRi

Thanks Everyone for welcome...you ar very nice people.

foreverkingdom: Oh..thanks...maybe I should bake something to you too:)

for everyone who think my english isnt bad: I wrote just one sentence....the rest will be WORSE:))

So..thank you all for welcome again. :3

D

Deleted member 36435

You're English is fine, don't fret. Anyways, I'm Czechoslavakian, also. I don't live there, but my last name is Czechoslavakian, so I hope I get to know you good.

SoKaRi

Gunblade Girl: Don´t worry...I will have a fun:thumbsup:

Kubota: Really? Ehm...It isnt czechoslovakia anymore...but it is just a LITTLE detail:) I hope I get to know you good too.

Btw. Did anyone here play any Final Fantasy game?

D

Deleted member 36435

I know it isn't Czechoslovakia any more. I just like calling it that, because it was when my last name was introduced into this family. Also, lots of people here play Final Fantasy, A LOT

SoKaRi

I wanna ask:

Is here somebody, who is doing some beautiful signatures? Id like to have some nice, but I cant work with graphic programs. So...I wanted to ask if here is somebody who want to help me with my signature, write me Pm or write here please. Thanks.

Back