• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just Have an Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

psp or nds

• kh2 onto psp heck yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • kh2 onto nds heck yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • It sounds stupid but is crazy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • portable kh2 wow

• I go for psp not nds

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I go for nds not psp

• is this illegal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• no

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

wat do you guys think about kh2 onto that nds
ja
well I just want someone who could do it and stuff it could be so cool
nds
impord that game and stuff like they did for dsdoom
so with me youre opinion :rolleyes:

XCJ

Ja könnte ich Sie erbärmlich ich tippe verstehen zu fasten und ich weiß wie 10 Sprachen und Iam erbärmlich.

Iam wie in 10 verschiedenen Geweben die Leute fragen, wenn sie ihm. erbärmlich machen könnten

Last edited by a moderator:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I think he's Dutch. 'Wat' and 'ja' are Dutch-only words. xD

Anyways, its impossible as for the topic subject. NDS is far from powerful to the extent of showing off KH2. Even the PSP cant handle it.

XCJ

Dit is Nederlands doet iemand weet hoe kh2 te importeren
very different

Welshcake

I think he's Dutch. 'Wat' and 'ja' are Dutch-only words. xD

Anyways, its impossible as for the topic subject. NDS is far from powerful to the extent of showing off KH2. Even the PSP cant handle it.

no, ja is used in German too. It means yes :laugh:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
most psp games suck. it would be better on nds . but as a bridge game like COM with a different battle style and full 3d grahics. valkyrie profile lenneth fails.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
most psp games suck. it would be better on nds . but as a bridge game like COM with a different battle style and full 3d grahics. valkyrie profile lenneth fails.

Just because your saying PSP games suck, what does that have to do with DS.

This is about what Handheld system would be better for it.

^ damn straight.

_________________________-

Stop, with these 'Agreeing' posts. They are spam. If, you agree with someone, make another comment on something else than. If, your just going to say "agree" than, thats spam and that is a free post.

-----------

Kingdom Hearts would have a better chance of surviving on the PSP. The graphics are sightly better than DS.

DS is okay, it is definitely made for gaming. The PSP is more made for media type purposes.

Kingdom Hearts I or II games on handhelds? Both horrible idea's.

But, I would say Kingdom Hearts would have a better chance with PSP.

T

Tyler Durden

Just because your saying PSP games suck, what does that have to do with DS.

This is about what Handheld system would be better for it.

Stop, with these 'Agreeing' posts. They are spam. If, you agree with someone, make another comment on something else than. If, your just going to say "agree" than, thats spam and that is a free post.

-----------

Kingdom Hearts would have a better chance of surviving on the PSP. The graphics are sightly better than DS.

DS is okay, it is definitely made for gaming. The PSP is more made for media type purposes.

Kingdom Hearts I or II games on handhelds? Both horrible idea's.

But, I would say Kingdom Hearts would have a better chance with PSP.

Damn straight.

Oh, and I think it shouldn't be on the ds becasue then they'd make some bull crapthing about touch screen.And if another person summed it all up, I th
ink I can agree with them. ALOT of other people do it.

seb0910

i'd rather it be on the PSP can u imagine trying to use the stylus in real time combat? and having to move sora around? and locking on and using the camera? i just thinm PSP would be way easier.

Soraroxrikusux05

both would suck ds hell no its obvious and psp it would be too hard cuz theres no analog sticks just the knubby thing in the bottom right corner but it would be kool if there was a pc version of it just an after thought but i think that would be kooler than a portable

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
It should stay with PS2. I mean, KH2 shouldn't be on PSP or NDS if KH and KH:COM aren't even on it yet. Besides, it's much better playing it on PS2/PS/GBA, since you can play KH2 on PS2, KH on PS/PS2, and KH:COM on GBA.

I

The Show Must Go On
they need to just stick with ps2 or ps3 whenever that comes out. if they put their next game on psp or on ds, i'm gonna be pissed cause the next game system i'm buying is a ps3, and im not buying no handheld for just one game (even if it is kingdom hearts)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, if there is a "middle game" like KH:CoM, I'd definantly choose the DS over the PSP.

Henskie

I'm Batman
ummm I chose PSP because the DS prolly doesnt have the power to have it but it could be cool with the DS anway. I go for both lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back