• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just had to share this idea about Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roxursoxas

Ok, so I'm new here, but I've been a fan of KH since the first one came out.

I've been watching the trailers for KH385/2D and I have an interesting theory on who Xion is and where she came from.

My theory is that Xion is the "leaking memory" from the sleeping Sora in the pod.

Think about it.

Sora forgot about kairi, and only barely was able to visualize her, hence her simmilarity to kairi except for some key details.

Also, Xion is seen saying "How can two people be one?" and Axel says to her "No amtter how many times you escape, I will bring you back". This could refer to the fact that she is escaping from Sora's mind, and how she and Sora really are the same being, she is just the manifestation of his forgotten memory and is not actually a nobody. This would also explain how she can weild a keyblade and why the organization remans "Organiation XIII", SHE ISN'T REAL.

Another possible proof is when Namine says "Regardless of how the memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside, not all the memories will return at the point where they flow out if it's connected to another memory. It can't return to it's original location if it's connected to another memory. Surely she can't endure it".

Let's deconstruct this. First "Regardless of howthe memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside," This means that there is a "leak" of memories which are escaping the pod. My idea is that this either is Xion or they are leaking to Xion.

"not all the memories will return at the point where they flow out if it's connected to another memory" This means that as long as Xion is outside the pod (Sora's memories are leaking), then Sora's memories can't be fixed because the chains have been removed from his heart.

"It can't return to it's original location if it's connected to another memory" The chains can't be returned to their original state if any of the things it's connected to aren't there.

"Surely she can;t endure it" This could relate to why Xion seems so unstable in all the previews, always fighting and chinging her mind and being generally depressed. She is random bits of Sora's memory, with no logical string tying them together. This would make her emotionally unstable, and since my theory states she isn't a nobody, she can have feelings.

What do you think??

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion joined the Organization before Sora ever went to sleep. You might wanna change your theory to say she was the Memories Namine messed with in general of Kairi, but the problem then is that those Memories were arguably still there, only changed to become Memories of Namine, so it still doesn't work.

She's probably affected by those Memories, especially since it seems she's changing over time. I doubt she's actually made up of them though, and of the Memories you described.

Nameless

I really like this idea. Breaking Namine's quote down like that makes a lot of sense. My only suggestion is to edit it in accordance with when Xion joined the Organization. I'd be interested to see this theory connected to a theory concerning exactly when and where Xion was created.
Also, any ideas as to why Xion says "I can't disapper now"? There is a distinct difference between saying I can't disappear and I won't disappear.
Xion's actual physical appearance changes. To me, that's also proof that she's manifestation of the leaking memories instead of simply the vessel in which the memories reside.
Anyways, overall, this is a very thorough and legit theory.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Ok, so I'm new here, but I've been a fan of KH since the first one came out.
Thats cool.

I've been watching the trailers for KH385/2D and I have an interesting theory on who Xion is and where she came from.
Lets here it.

My theory is that Xion is the "leaking memory" from the sleeping Sora in the pod.
Xion was introduce to the organization before CoM.

Also, Xion is seen saying "How can two people be one?" and Axel says to her "No amtter how many times you escape, I will bring you back". This could refer to the fact that she is escaping from Sora's mind,
No xion is trying to find her true self.

and how she and Sora really are the same being, she is just the manifestation of his forgotten memory and is not actually a nobody. This would also explain how she can weild a keyblade and why the organization remans "Organiation XIII", SHE ISN'T REAL.
Or she doesnt meet the requirements of the organization, and she get memories from roxas which lets her wield the keyblade.
Another possible proof is when Namine says "Regardless of how the memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside, not all the memories will return at the point where they flow out if it's connected to another memory. It can't return to it's original location if it's connected to another memory. Surely she can't endure it".
Because sora's memories are going to xion. She's not made of those memories.
Let's deconstruct this. First "Regardless of howthe memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside," This means that there is a "leak" of memories which are escaping the pod. My idea is that this either is Xion or they are leaking to Xion.
They leak to roxas then go to xion.

"not all the memories will return at the point where they flow out if it's connected to another memory" This means that as long as Xion is outside the pod (Sora's memories are leaking), then Sora's memories can't be fixed because the chains have been removed from his heart.
Or if they memories connect to another they leak out to go to roxas and xion which mean both are necessary for sora's awakening.
"Surely she can;t endure it" This could relate to why Xion seems so unstable in all the previews, always fighting and chinging her mind and being generally depressed. She is random bits of Sora's memory, with no logical string tying them together. This would make her emotionally unstable, and since my theory states she isn't a nobody, she can have feelings.
I agree with xion cant endure it because she always asking who she really is and its driving her crazy.

Muse

you look atrocious
We have nothing to support the idea of memories being capable of taking form outside of Castle Oblivion, which makes me doubt this. Along with Xion having been a member long before Sora ever went to sleep.

Axelmarmar

Namine might have leaked out Sora's memories before CoM. AtW might of found her and used her to corrupt the Org before they captured her.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I decided not to start off my own topic and just post it in here, regarding Xion. I'm not usually good at theories and don't bother posting them, but I might give it a short with this.

I can throw this theory out (dunno if this exists or not), but Roxas looks like Ven, correct? So what if he has those memories of Ven, but they are locked away which explains why Roxas cannot remember anything? And Xion says something about 'My power is going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water… As the memories from you keeps coming in, what do I look like to you now?'. Could that be that Ven's memories inside Roxas could be shaping Xion's identity? I know Roxas was born without memories, but eh...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine pretty much complained about how Sora's Memories were leaking out and that's why it took her so long to restore them. Now, logic would have it that they would be leaking out to his Nobody, seeing how that's about the 'natural' order of things - the Heart forgets, the Nobody remembers. However, Roxas remained without actual Memories of Sora's.
The Memories shifting from Sora to Roxas, and from there to Xion seems like a probable situation to me.
If eventually the Memories that began leaking out were truly Ven's, locked up inside Roxas (once they were attached to Sora's Memories that were already shaping Xion, hence making her a Kairi), it would explain why Xemnas brought Xion into the Organization to begin with.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Yeah... That's pretty much about it. Since Roxas was born and went straight into the Organization, the memories that were leaking was Sora, which shaped Xion to be Kairi. But somehow along the journey, if this to be true, Ven's memories locked inside Roxas, which are leaking into Xion, hence her appearence changing. The only problem left is how it shift from Sora's Memories to Ven's.

It pretty much sums up the fact that Ven and Aqua shares something like Sora and Kairi (I know, not a couple)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah... That's pretty much about it. Since Roxas was born and went straight into the Organization, the memories that were leaking was Sora, which shaped Xion to be Kairi. But somehow along the journey, if this to be true, Ven's memories locked inside Roxas, which are leaking into Xion, hence her appearence changing. The only problem left is how it shift from Sora's Memories to Ven's.

Memories link to each other. If Ven's Memories were what was inside Sora of Ven, I think it makes they somehow did get attached, and then just 'went along' with Sora's Memories once enough of them went from Roxas to Xion.

It pretty much sums up the fact that Ven and Aqua shares something like Sora and Kairi (I know, not a couple)[/QUOTE]

They're close friends, enough for Ven to ask of her to erase him. I think it would explain him having strong Memories of her, strong enough to shape Xion.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
However, I'm gonna throw the whole Aqua idea out the window. Look to the first scene in the pod room with Namine "Regardless of how the memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside, not all of the memories will return. At the point where they flow out, it it’s connected to another memory…surely she can’t endure it."

They are talking about Sora here and his memories returning to him; however, Namine says "she can't endure it." This is refering to Xion undoubtedly. Now look to the last scene on top of the clock tower (in the video) when Xion is speaking and it shows her mouth. The facial structure is different from what we've seen so far of her. It looks a lot like Sora speaking and in the shot where they pan out, you can't see any hair. Also take note that Sora is playable, and not in the multiplayer feature, but in single player mode. I now believe Xion is a product of Sora's memories being erased by Namine, and much like Roxas, has to return to Sora to complete his restoration. Note the conversation with Axel outside the mansion and Xion saying she has to "return" to someplace.

All still speculation, and it would be quite boring and predictable, but that would explain why Roxas left after seeing Xion looking like Sora. Plus the closer this game comes to release, I feel like it focuses more on Xion than Roxas.

Quoted from a membe, Waitin4KH3r on Kh3.org

Gah, and I thought I solved it. I know I have some disagreements with him on that, but he pretty much backed up what he said and it's becoming a credible theory -_-

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The thing is, if she'll end up becoming Sora, it's only further proof that his Memories are what shapes her. We have nothing at all (or do we?) indicating what she really is made of. What's her 'base'. The Memories are involved, no doubt. But I find it impossible to believe she's just made up of Memories.
That would make her a Special Nobody, yes, but if that's all she's made up from, she's still not a Nobody, and you can mess around with her as much as you want.
Like I do when I say she's a whole being that's ravaged by the Memories, much like Riku's B+S were ravaged by XH's sense of self.
It's a credible theory that's only a theory. It's hardly something to throw Aqua relations out the window over.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It's a credible theory that's only a theory. It's hardly something to throw Aqua relations out the window over.

Yep, but it sparked a debate between each other and sadly, I'm in belief that these two theories are quite equal to each other. Sure, we might have some of the information at hand to be in favour of Xion = Aqua, but you can favour the theory with the same information as well.

Door To Twilight

Website
www.myspace.com
I decided not to start off my own topic and just post it in here, regarding Xion. I'm not usually good at theories and don't bother posting them, but I might give it a short with this.

I can throw this theory out (dunno if this exists or not), but Roxas looks like Ven, correct? So what if he has those memories of Ven, but they are locked away which explains why Roxas cannot remember anything? And Xion says something about 'My power is going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water… As the memories from you keeps coming in, what do I look like to you now?'. Could that be that Ven's memories inside Roxas could be shaping Xion's identity? I know Roxas was born without memories, but eh...

I had just had one of those brain blast ideas! Look at 3:58 in this video.To expand on Chrono's theory I think Xion's appearance is that of Aqua's here because they don't show her face. I think this is because she has the memories from Roxas/Ven/Whoever and that alters her apperance because she is made of memories therefore when she gets new memories that form her, her appearance changes as Chrono said. Just to throw something out there. (I'm not trying to explain something that the game will surely explain so I'm kind of short on reasons lol.)

YouTube - 358/2 Days Kingdom Hearts New Trailer Subbed

Last edited:

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
you know, i hate to reiterate this and sound just like the others(gang attack, woot), but i want to say that it is indeed a good theory. and i'm rather impressed, because it is much better than some i've seen here. however, reiterating: Xion was in the Orgy long before sora went into the pod of awesome sleepiness. =D
excellent theory, though. i commend you.

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
I had just had one of those brain blast ideas! Look at 3:58 in this video.To expand on Chrono's theory I think Xion's appearance is that of Aqua's here because they don't show her face. I think this is because she has the memories from Roxas/Ven/Whoever and that alters her apperance because she is made of memories therefore when she gets new memories that form her, her appearance changes as Chrono said. Just to throw something out there. (I'm not trying to explain something that the game will surely explain so I'm kind of short on reasons lol.)

I think i agree with you on that. I popped up the video and paused at that time then googled Xion and Aqua images. After comparing the three, I'm covinced that she has an Aqua appearance. Because the Kairi-ish pictures of Xion have her with sort of thin lips and a pointier nose while Aqua has a rounded nose and fuller lips, which is how Xion looks at that moment in the video. To me anyway.

Then when it shows her standing, she has the more Kairi-sih features.

I think that is when she changed appearances or something.

And the voice of Xion when she speaks at that time is different than when she fought with Riku and he called her Keyblade fake.

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

The way she talks from 3:58 to about 4:10, seems very different from the rest of her dialogue. She's definitely changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back