• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just had to share this idea about Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Yes, I definitely agree. Though the voice itself seems to be the same, the manner in which she is speaking is completely different. In fact, she referred to Roxas by name, which is completely unnecessary with him sitting right next to her. I think more than just her appearance changed.

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
Yes, I definitely agree. Though the voice itself seems to be the same, the manner in which she is speaking is completely different. In fact, she referred to Roxas by name, which is completely unnecessary with him sitting right next to her. I think more than just her appearance changed.

Yes. The manner in which she is speaking is different. But I still believe that her voice is slightly different.

(Took me a while to respond. I know. :tongue: )

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Ok, so I'm new here, but I've been a fan of KH since the first one came out.

I've been watching the trailers for KH385/2D and I have an interesting theory on who Xion is and where she came from.

My theory is that Xion is the "leaking memory" from the sleeping Sora in the pod.

Think about it.

Sora forgot about kairi, and only barely was able to visualize her, hence her simmilarity to kairi except for some key details.

Also, Xion is seen saying "How can two people be one?" and Axel says to her "No amtter how many times you escape, I will bring you back". This could refer to the fact that she is escaping from Sora's mind, and how she and Sora really are the same being, she is just the manifestation of his forgotten memory and is not actually a nobody. This would also explain how she can weild a keyblade and why the organization remans "Organiation XIII", SHE ISN'T REAL.

Another possible proof is when Namine says "Regardless of how the memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside, not all the memories will return at the point where they flow out if it's connected to another memory. It can't return to it's original location if it's connected to another memory. Surely she can't endure it".

Let's deconstruct this. First "Regardless of howthe memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside," This means that there is a "leak" of memories which are escaping the pod. My idea is that this either is Xion or they are leaking to Xion.

"not all the memories will return at the point where they flow out if it's connected to another memory" This means that as long as Xion is outside the pod (Sora's memories are leaking), then Sora's memories can't be fixed because the chains have been removed from his heart.

"It can't return to it's original location if it's connected to another memory" The chains can't be returned to their original state if any of the things it's connected to aren't there.

"Surely she can;t endure it" This could relate to why Xion seems so unstable in all the previews, always fighting and chinging her mind and being generally depressed. She is random bits of Sora's memory, with no logical string tying them together. This would make her emotionally unstable, and since my theory states she isn't a nobody, she can have feelings.

What do you think??

Its been confirmed now that she has existed along time and I cant remember if its confirmed or not but longer than Roxas so she existed before the end of KH1 and thus CoM so she cant be made of Soras memories.

xDENLINx

Hopefully you don't regard this as off topic, as this post is about Xion...
I have a question- Do you think it is possible for a dude to have a chick nobody? I know that it would certainly be strange but wouldn't it explain as to why DiZ seemed surprised when Namine said "surely she can't endure it"? Just a random thought...

Nameless

Also Xion's appearance changes.
Xenka's right. You can't base a connection solely off of a similar appearance, especially since Xion's appearance changes.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The fact Xion's changing to look like Kairi, seeing how what's changing her seems to be Sora's Memories, I fail to see a connection to Kairi.
Xion's connected to Roxas and Sora, from whom she got Memories of Kairi and Namine. Her looks change - without truly being related to Kairi at all.
And lawl that's of course before we get to the issue that post-puberty Aqua = Kairi, looks wise. :\ she wouldn't have to have anything to do with Kairi so much as have her "Aqua appearance" stabilize.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Also Xion's appearance changes.
Xenka's right. You can't base a connection solely off of a similar appearance, especially since Xion's appearance changes.
I still think that Xion is connected to Kairi even if she is recieving Sora's memories.

She is connected to Kairi through Sora's memories changing her appearance to match Kairi's.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I still think that Xion is connected to Kairi even if she is recieving Sora's memories.

She is connected to Kairi through Sora's memories changing her appearance to match Kairi's.

And yet seeing how by "connection" most of us mean more in the direction of "zomg she's her Somebody" or something along those ways, that "relation" doesn't hold and it's about as round-about as it gets. She's related to someone who remembers Kairi.
That's it.
And again - that's if we say that's why she ends up looking like her and not, as I like to say it, pre-puberty Aqua :D

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
The fact Xion's changing to look like Kairi, seeing how what's changing her seems to be Sora's Memories, I fail to see a connection to Kairi.
Xion's connected to Roxas and Sora, from whom she got Memories of Kairi and Namine. Her looks change - without truly being related to Kairi at all.
And lawl that's of course before we get to the issue that post-puberty Aqua = Kairi, looks wise. :\ she wouldn't have to have anything to do with Kairi so much as have her "Aqua appearance" stabilize.

but isnt it confirmed that she has a special connection with Kairi and Namine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back