• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just got the game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKeybearer

i thought the camera was annoying at first too cause i was using the stylus but then i used the L and R buttons and it was fine

01blackblind

I FINALLY got the game yesterday! I've been waiting for weeks for the video game store to start selling it.
Anyhoos, I started playing it as soon as I got it. It looks awesome, but I don't feel satisfied cuz I'm using my sister's DS Lite (the screen is too small, and she put a Super Mario cover on it so now it's thick and feels weird). My DSi's R and L buttons are not working, so I'm stuck with the Lite for now.

The game looks very interesting. I loved the new soundtrack! As for the gameplay, it was good except for the camera. I wish I could use R and L to rotate the camera easily. The graphics are even better than 358/2 Days's.

That's all for now :D

You're lucky, I don't even have that game yet, because I JUST had to SPEND MY MONEY ON MANGA AND ANIME!~ CURSE YOU MANGA DN ANIME!~ (sorry manga and anime that I cursed you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back