• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just for fun: more KH characters in Disney Emoji Blitz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
Does anyone else here play Disney Emoji Blitz?

I’m addicted to it lol

For those who may have missed it, the game had an event to mark KH3’s release a couple of years back in which you could unlock Sora and Aqua emojis. Even Disney’s “As Told by Emoji” series got in on the action.

Sadly, the game hasn’t had anymore KH events since then, which is a shame because who wouldn’t love to have emojis based on more characters? There are even a few perfectly good ones that were made specially for the promo video up there!

So let’s have some fun and discuss which characters would be fun to have as emojis, and figure out what their emoji powers would be.

Some of my ideas:

-Namine: erases random emojis from your memory... and the board.
-Master Xehanort: Enlighten Me! Steals the lights of different emojis. Darkened emojis award extra points.
-Xemnas: tap anywhere on the board to clear emojis with a thunder guard. We shall go together!
-Vanitas: sweeps across the board on a swarm of Keyblades to clear emojis.
-King Mickey: repeatedly tap the board to help King Mickey ward off the armoured Xehanorts and bring some (sun)light to the board!

Barrett

Awards
I remember playing the game when it first came out and I thought it was neat, though I haven't played it in a long while because I needed space on my phone for other things. I've been meaning to play it again sometime soon.

I feel like Riku and Kairi emojis should be a given so here it goes:
-Riku: Sweeps up across the board with his Keyblade and leaves behind Sunshines in his path. I walk the road to dawn!
-Kairi: Repeatedly tap the board to clear small groups of emojis and summons 7 Rainbow Stars to the board.

Back