• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just Curious...................................

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Joe_Z

Just Curious.............why the %&*! isn't there an official KH2 site for America ??????

Is it coming soon or something?????

sheesh....Japan gets everything first, even a website...........that site is sooooo loaded, too bad most of us here can't read japanese :(

cursed keyblade

every thing is made in japan. japan's people are way more advanced than america's people. the game was made in japan, thats why japan makes kh websites. just face it, americans are dumb and the chinese are the smartest.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
ugh.. china is most industrialised because of its population, japans social status (almost) requires smarts just as we have society say we want our women skinny like twigs and the us is based on its military strength... but this isnt a social studies forum... the game is made in japan.. apparently the creators dont want to waste their time translating a site into english.. i think maybe they want to do something ore along the lines of working on the game itself instead

Mighty_Joe_Z

Originally Posted by Duckboy

Well, considering the game is MADE in Japan...

Duh?

Just wait. Jesus.

well considering you never really answered my question.....do you know if there even is gonna be one or not???? it doesnt take that long to translate a website, a simple translator pack can do that............but its takes a little downloading time and some MONEY to install that...........oh well, guess all we can do is wait......was it ever confirmed when they would complete an English site though?

p.s...don't use Jesus's name in vain....some people (not me) would kill you for writing that....that's like insulting the religion

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
dude ur goin to hav to wait . just face it asia country=smart , colorfull ,did i say smart.
north america = pretty much dumb, fashin, tryin to be perfect. so japan makes a lot of the video games like kingdom hearts

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Well, seeing as how the japanese make everything, including the best games in the world, they have a right to get it first. They did create it. So patience is the best choice in this situation. Besides, the japanese are cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back