• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just curious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superwes

Is this really the most active fan forum around? This seems pretty big, even bigger then VGLan

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damn straight KH may not be the most popular or good quality or extensive game series ever but it's got the most massive fan forum.

=\

αsiя

space coke
Well when you search Kingdom Hearts on Google
Khinsider is the second link

Penance

It probably has something to do with Disney and Final Fantasy characters being in the game. Making it so popular.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
also,

khi has very intelligent people!

believe or not, if some random noob HERE who makes a theory here, and does a theory somewhere else, it would get so much "oh my i could have never guessed what a great theory it makes total sense!" when here it would get shot down as being stupid because people here are smart!

but then again khi has one of the most stupidest people here so uh yeah ><

YEEEAH. KHI NUMBA ONE! :D

D

Deleted member 36435

It's like number 17 on video game forums or something. Beating GameSpot.

Superwes

Yes, KHI is basically what happens when Chuck Norrisse's wors nightmares come true. Nuff' said.
Mr. T would kill chuck norris in a fight.

Anyways the whole longest dick and black kid thing, that's me. Along with the other....probably 1/10 of the forum who's black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back