• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Just Before the Dakness" The source of most of my confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I don't think you understand what I was getting at. Let me say it in more general terms:
If there is no future to travel to beyond the present, then if a person were to go back in time and meet a younger version of themselves, it would be logically impossible for the younger self to travel any further forward than the point in time from which the older self jumped back in time.
Think about it.
The future must exist in order for YX to travel beyond KH1.
Unless the KH universe is completely predetermined, that would have to be the case. However, that would require an unknown third party to have traveled to the Robed figure from around the time DDD took place. The KH1 RF would be made aware that he exists in the past and would know everything he needs to know in order to pass it down to YX. I'm sure I've said this before in this thread, but it makes sense that they would do it this way because it keeps Xehanort's plan to forge the X-Blade from KH1-KH2 separate from this new plan introduced in DDD. Rather than the whole thing being planned from day one, he is simply creatively using doors he left open in his past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back