• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just battled you-know-who

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Holy poo.
This game's ending is as confusing as the series gets, but OMG I don't think I've been this sad in a KH game since KH1's ending.

I really, really miss Xion. Nobody cared about Replica Riku, but Xion really is something special, and I'm really sad that her demise is as if it never ever happened.

This is the most depressing game ever, because Xion is probably one of the only characters in the series Nomura will probably never speak of again, and we will never hear of again.

As for Roxas,
"Who will I have ice cream with?" lol that part was soo tear-jerky :(

Wevvy

Re: Just killed Xion

The title itself is a spoiler. Well done.

MasterLukeS

Re: Just killed Xion

I thought the 'Ice Cream' line was a little cheesy. However, I do agree with you, the ending to Days was so sad I actually almost did cry. I didn't find the story terribly confusing, but the end was a little out there for my taste. Kingdom Hearts had always been about filling in the blanks with your imagination. And yes, the whole part with Xion 'dying' was very, very sad. The worst part is no one will remember her!

MasterLukeS

Nice title change. But even though it is in the spoiler section, the 'most recent posts' will show up the actual title. So ya, good job changing it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Holy poo.
This game's ending is as confusing as the series gets, but OMG I don't think I've been this sad in a KH game since KH1's ending.

I thought they explained the ending pretty well D:

I really, really miss Xion.

:[ me too.

Nobody cared about Replica Riku,

I did xD;

but Xion really is something special, and I'm really sad that her demise is as if it never ever happened.

The worst part is that Nomura probably isn't planning on bringing her back.
Then again he's well aware of her popularity and he brought Maleficent back in KH2 due to popularity so one can only hope.

This is the most depressing game ever, because Xion is probably one of the only characters in the series Nomura will probably never speak of again, and we will never hear of again.

I'm still hopeful. Be this depressed once the series is over. Nomura saying all that now is either trying to calm us down, either has something big in store for her so he doesn't want to give anything away (about the only reason aside from trying to base SoKai to why she looks like Kairi is to throw us off of her being related to Sora. He'd go the distance), or just can't think of a way to do anything with her NOW. Give him a while.

"Who will I have ice cream with?" lol that part was soo tear-jerky :(

I prefered, like many others, the original version which goes more along the lines of "I want to have ice cream with the two of you!" showing us he didn't forget Axel completely despite mood swinging about him for quite a bit part of the game. The English version felt really meh-y, seeing how it feels like they're trying to force a romance that isn't there.
RAX is a TRIO. Have you learned nothing about what imposed romance can do to the writing quality of a trio of friends from SRK? Why are you trying forcefully to repeat that, translators? >.<

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
I thought they explained the ending pretty well D:

Yes well I still don't understand why she is "Kairi" yet she looks like Ven sometimes and she looks like Sora sometimes.
Don't understand why Roxas was put in that fake Twilight Town after he was defeated, or how he was put there.
Don't understand why the Organization wanted both Xion and Roxas (to stop Sora from waking up?), and then said "Let one kill the other" because "we only need one" (why? Two keyblades are better than one) and then instead of destroying one they just keep bringing her back and letting her escape again.
Don't understand why Axel didn't just tell Roxas so this whole thing could have been avoided.
Don't understand why Axel, Roxas and Xion SUSPICIOUSLY ACT LIKE THEY HAVE HEARTS ALL THE TIME. Are they that good at fooling themselves? I mean even Roxas cried. They are constantly mood-swingy, concerned, worried or something that's almost a "half" emotion.

Lots of things, I suppose.

Then again he's well aware of her popularity and he brought Maleficent back in KH2 due to popularity so one can only hope.

That was a huge mistake, though.
Maleficent was stupid and pointless in KH2, and she serves as a reason not to unnecessarily bring back characters.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes well I still don't understand why she is "Kairi" yet she looks like Ven sometimes and she looks like Sora sometimes.

She looks like Sora when she had all but his Memories as a whole and was about to "eat" Roxas up. That can be explained through Xemnas though, he kind of did a number on her before sending her off to find Roxas.
She looks like Ven when those are the Memories Xigbar could relate to the most.
She's with the hood to people that can't relate to her.

Don't understand why Roxas was put in that fake Twilight Town after he was defeated, or how he was put there.

They explained that in KH2... sort of. He was put there so it'd be harder for the Organization to reach him and snatch him back.

Don't understand why the Organization wanted both Xion and Roxas (to stop Sora from waking up?), and then said "Let one kill the other" because "we only need one" (why? Two keyblades are better than one) and then instead of destroying one they just keep bringing her back and letting her escape again.

They only needed one because the balance of powers between them was broken. Xion was eating up Roxas's strength, making him useless. If that was the case, better have just one operating Wielder than two where one was redundant and the other wasn't as strong as s/he could be in light of the redundant one.
That's how Nomura explained it at least.

Don't understand why Axel didn't just tell Roxas so this whole thing could have been avoided.

He thought it was best not to. I think he was right seeing Roxas's reaction when he finally did.

Don't understand why Axel, Roxas and Xion SUSPICIOUSLY ACT LIKE THEY HAVE HEARTS ALL THE TIME. Are they that good at fooling themselves? I mean even Roxas cried. They are constantly mood-swingy, concerned, worried or something that's almost a "half" emotion.

Roxas is a problem child since he arguably has a heart of his own, and definitely has the ability to feel.
Xion I'd sooner say just have a heart outright. She's a part of the same Replica Program as Riku's Replica, and he had a Heart just fine. Wouldn't be surprised if she did too.
Axel is the only one that acted "suspiciously" but that can be cranked up to him simply going along with the kids.

That was a huge mistake, though.
Maleficent was stupid and pointless in KH2, and she serves as a reason not to unnecessarily bring back characters.

KH2 was stupid and pointless. I'd sooner blame it on that than them bringing her back by concept.

A

Azrael

Sora somewhat cared for Repliku.

No more Xion! Who will Roxas be paired with now?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Ah, I see Smile.
I still think had Axel revealed it to him at first, though, he could have gone to Sora waaaay earlier than he did.

Also I don't understand the whole Oathkeeper Oblivion thing, or why he gives the Oblivion to Riku. And why Riku is of "light" and "darkness" when in reality he is just "nothing" and if he had to be associated to light/darkness, he'd only be light because he's a part of Sora who is light (well then again Sora was darkness for a little while...). I dunno lol.

xTsukasa

Ah, I see Smile.
I still think had Axel revealed it to him at first, though, he could have gone to Sora waaaay earlier than he did.

Also I don't understand the whole Oathkeeper Oblivion thing, or why he gives the Oblivion to Riku. And why Riku is of "light" and "darkness" when in reality he is just "nothing" and if he had to be associated to light/darkness, he'd only be light because he's a part of Sora who is light (well then again Sora was darkness for a little while...). I dunno lol.

AS for givign oblivion to riku. Xion is in roxas after her last scene. when roxas is runnign to riku she uses roxas to throw the keyblade at riku, and she then communicates to riku which distracts him, and she then tells him via the keyblade to not let roxas get to xemnas, prob cause he is not strong enough, and if he dies it owuld complicate soras awakening.

xTsukasa

also this game was highly depressing. most depressing one yet. even KH2 ending i found bittersweet with roxas and namine disapearing.

S

Shadow Soldier

Nice title change. But even though it is in the spoiler section, the 'most recent posts' will show up the actual title. So ya, good job changing it.

Good lord, stop bitching.

Also, I will admit, the ending with Xion... I literally cared for her more than all the other characters D:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah, I see Smile.

And Axel would've wanted that why? If Roxas and Sora were to meet, Axel was risking losing Roxas. It was shown in the game itself all Axel wanted was for things to not change. If he kept lying to Roxas and covering up the truth, he both supposedly kept him from being hurt, as well as doing something stupid.

Also I don't understand the whole Oathkeeper Oblivion thing

What about it? Roxas absorbed Xion. He now had her Memories of Kairi, as well as the Memories of Riku that leaked into him (ironic seeing how Xion is the Oblivion and the Oblivion is Memories of Riku...). Hence now that he had two Keyblades and Memories, he could use two Keychains.

or why he gives the Oblivion to Riku.

Xion, as explained above. She needed to 'talk' to Riku.

And why Riku is of "light" and "darkness" when in reality he is just "nothing" and if he had to be associated to light/darkness, he'd only be light because he's a part of Sora who is light (well then again Sora was darkness for a little while...). I dunno lol.

Are you talking about Roxas or Riku? XD
Nobodies despite being 'nothing' do have an affinity with Darkness as well via their creation. And the Light comes from his affinity with Sora, making it his element.

Also, I will admit, the ending with Xion... I literally cared for her more than all the other characters D:

She's the character they bothered most to make you care for.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the ending was sad... i think the roxas story is one of the best...its a really sad story :(

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
the ending was sad... i think the roxas story is one of the best...its a really sad story :(

I think it's the main characters that also make it different than KH1 and KH2. Can you imagine SDG, who use the 'always be happy' mantra constantly, having active roles in this game? Anyway, a story about a person who is doomed to lose almost all of his existence to another person is bound to be sad anyway, even without Xion coming around.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Roxas story isn't that sad. He went on thinking everything was peachy, raging at Axel when it wasn't, and chasing Xion's coat covered skirt while she was busy associating with Axel and Riku :\
Hers was the sadder story, imo, especially since no one'd even remember her. To be honest, her sacrifice was the most beautiful in the game, as it hadn't much plot relevance like Sora's in KH1 to wake Kairi up (Keyhole blowing up much lawl?) nor any needed repentance like Namine and Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back