• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just another newb on the site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
Hey, so I just wanna introduce myself on here! I would sometimes get on here before I was a member to read the interviews and theories but now I decided to become a member because of the recent POP give-away contest.

I'm thinking of maybe posting some theories or fanfic on here, although I feel like my theories still need some work since I consider myself pretty new to the fandom compared to other people (I've been playing the games since about 4 years ago)

So for those who happen to stumble upon this thread I got a couple of questions:

1. Which is your favorite character and why
2. If the characters were real, is there one you would definitely want to go out on a date with
3. HOW MUCH WOOD COULD A WOOD CHUCK CHUCK IF A WOOD CHUCK COULD CHUCK WOOD (Nahh you don't really gotta answer this one lol)
4. Favorite scene from the whole series?

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Greetings Sorami_Eclipse,

Welcome to the KHInsider community! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Theories are fun because by getting feedback you can alter and expand upon your initial theory. It's also good to bounce story ideas and thoughts to help the creative process work better. Do not worry about being new to the fandom: Everyone is a new member to a fandom overtime they gain a new interest.

My favorite character is Terra from Birth by Sleep. Terra resonates with me in that he can be stubborn but also has very reasonable weakness of character that makes him relatable. Terra is riddled with doubt partly due to how he was taught to believe, so his actions are fueled by more than just the need to make Eraqus proud. In the end friendship is the true prize he fought for, hoping to set things right even as he is scattered in different places (my theory is that Terra is actually in several places, my fanon is that he is sleeping somewhere inside Xemnas (his original body).

I haven't answered a dating fictional characters question in so long! I forgot how fun these were. I would actually want to go on a friendly date with Ventus. Ven is sweet and knows how to have fun but I am confident he would respect my introverted tendencies and know when too much excitement and group activities are too much. It would be a cute date at an amusement park. Romantically though I'm happier on the sidelines letting the characters be themselves.

A woodchuck can chuck right through a house (we have an invader in mine named Porkchop. My lil' sister named him)

My favorite scene in the entire series thus far is the scene in Dream Drop Distance where Sora sees Dreamscape versions of Aqua and Terra. This scene is one of many in the series that just emotionally captures me. After that though is the Terra scenes from 0.2.

What about your own answers to those questions?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
welcome to khi! please check out these FAQs and jump into some discussion!

1. Sora
2. Lingering Will
3. 92.6%
4. Goofy defying Mickey in order to save Sora

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
My favorite character is Terra from Birth by Sleep. Terra resonates with me in that he can be stubborn but also has very reasonable weakness of character that makes him relatable. Terra is riddled with doubt partly due to how he was taught to believe, so his actions are fueled by more than just the need to make Eraqus proud. In the end friendship is the true prize he fought for, hoping to set things right even as he is scattered in different places (my theory is that Terra is actually in several places, my fanon is that he is sleeping somewhere inside Xemnas (his original body).

I haven't answered a dating fictional characters question in so long! I forgot how fun these were. I would actually want to go on a friendly date with Ventus. Ven is sweet and knows how to have fun but I am confident he would respect my introverted tendencies and know when too much excitement and group activities are too much. It would be a cute date at an amusement park. Romantically though I'm happier on the sidelines letting the characters be themselves.

A woodchuck can chuck right through a house (we have an invader in mine named Porkchop. My lil' sister named him)

My favorite scene in the entire series thus far is the scene in Dream Drop Distance where Sora sees Dreamscape versions of Aqua and Terra. This scene is one of many in the series that just emotionally captures me. After that though is the Terra scenes from 0.2.

What about your own answers to those questions?

That theory is pretty interesting especially now that I actually saw the secret endings to all of the KH games so far. And aw, that's cute.

As for my own answers:
1. I liked Sora the most because I can relate to him the most. He has a large heart, tries to be happy all the time, would do anything for his friends, and is also pretty gullible. In fact, I don't think there's ever been a character I felt like I could understand the most
2. Um, Riku. Not because of his looks but rather because he's so protective of his friends and because of that one scene where he was talking to Shiki and he said something along the lines of him being awkward when talkiing to girls, I found that as pretty cute.
3. I always answered this with "A wood chuck would chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck"
4. The scene where Sora sacrifices himself in KH1. I cried at that part because I already grew so attached to him and I find that scene as strangely beautiful.

welcome to khi! please check out these FAQs and jump into some discussion!

1. Sora
2. Lingering Will
3. 92.6%
4. Goofy defying Mickey in order to save Sora

I just wanna say something about your avatar... I laugh every time I see it OMG
I first saw it when I was looking into some stuff about X and I laughed so hard that one of my sisters look over at me
And that's a pretty interesting answer to #2, I wasn't expecting someone to say that

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forums!
1. Riku because he's hot, sexy and my bae
2. Riku
3. 99.9999999999%
4. When Sora died... I'm kidding. When Sora, Donald and Goofy faced the 1000 Heartless.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Heyaz~ 4 years playing the games is actually very good, no fears, if you got some KH speculation in your thoughts, put them 'round here, that's what the threads are for
tumblr_inline_naje9swt8q1sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb1vf.png

1. My fav characters are Vanitas, Sora and, heh, now recently I think I am rather fond of Gula, enough to consider him worth mentioning. Why? There are many reasons, but to keep it short, my choice of Vanitas has... personal past reasons behind. Then, second place Sora always makes me smile even just at the thought of that dude, he is the Hero of Light and he grew terribly dear to me. Now, Gula...after so many years of Chi, since the web version, I always hoped he would turn out to be worthy of my initial intuition to join the Leopardus Union. And that happened, I love his type of character and his design and, most of all, his remarkable mind. And shady attitude lol
2. Ohoho there we go, a question suitable in a chat between a fanfic writer and a fanfic reader
tumblr_inline_n1yk5mbjlm1sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb24f.png
I'd go out with................. Axel, definitely. I'm sure he won't let me get bored, and it takes something special to keep me curious or interested. I'm sure for him it would be easy and natural and it would be fun. Romantically though... heh... can't imagine any fictional character reaching the true depths of my heart. Some time ago I would've said otherwise.
3. Uh.
4. My reply would be kilometric if I started answering this one xD KH had given me a lot of beautiful, memorable scenes...

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
Welcome to the forums!:D
Hope to see you around!

1.Lea and Ventus
2.Goofy um no Jiminy uh no Master Xehanort......uugh nope HAH THATS IT! I would date Trickmaster,yeah Trickmaster!
3.wha
4.i dunno there are so many cool scenes

Last edited:

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
Welcome to the forums!
1. Riku because he's hot, sexy and my bae
2. Riku
3. 99.9999999999%
4. When Sora died... I'm kidding. When Sora, Donald and Goofy faced the 1000 Heartless.

ALL OF THE RIKU LOVE
lol maybe I'll join your fanclub

Heyaz~ Ohoho there we go, a question suitable in a chat between a fanfic writer and a fanfic reader
tumblr_inline_n1yk5mbjlm1sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb24f.png

I grinned at the fanfic writer and fanfix reader thing

Welcome! to the forums!:D
Hope to see you around!

1.Lea and Ventus
2.Goofy um no Jiminy uh no Master Xehanort......uugh nope HAH THATS IT! I would date Trickmaster,yeah Trickmaster!
3.wha
4.i dunno there are so many cool scenes

Hope to see you around too!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
giphy.gif

Welcome

to

KHI

1. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
2. Kairi's grandma
3. 3
4. Donald getting smashed by the door in KH1 (classic)

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
1. Lea and Aqua.

2. I would totally date Xemnas. His voice is just so pleasing.

3. *stabs the wood chuck* No one will ever know~

4. Hollow Bastion in it's entirety from KH1. And the stuff that happened at the Keyblade Graveyard from BBS.

astral_key

Awards
Welcome to the site! I'm a newbie too!

1. Which is your favorite character and why
2. If the characters were real, is there one you would definitely want to go out on a date with
3. HOW MUCH WOOD COULD A WOOD CHUCK CHUCK IF A WOOD CHUCK COULD CHUCK WOOD (Nahh you don't really gotta answer this one lol)
4. Favorite scene from the whole series?

Now to answer your questions.

1. Favorite character is Marluxia! Then Sora, of course. :)
2. Aqua! She seems nice! :D
3. A WOOD CHUCK WOULD IF A WOOD CHUCK WOULD WOULD (lol haha)
4. The opening of BBS! So good and uuuuggh hits me right in the feels.

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
2. I would totally date Xemnas. His voice is just so pleasing.

3. *stabs the wood chuck* No one will ever know~

Now that you mention it, Xemnas does have a pleasing voice, lol.

1. Favorite character is Marluxia! Then Sora, of course. :)
2. Aqua! She seems nice! :D
3. A WOOD CHUCK WOULD IF A WOOD CHUCK WOULD WOULD (lol haha)
4. The opening of BBS! So good and uuuuggh hits me right in the feels.

Yoo, I just answered your thread too XD. And showing some love for ma boy Marly lol. And haha, your number 3... I got so confused while reading that... And yeah, the opening for BBS was pretty good, it left me so intrigued when I first started to play it

astral_key

Awards
Now that you mention it, Xemnas does have a pleasing voice, lol.

Yoo, I just answered your thread too XD. And showing some love for ma boy Marly lol. And haha, your number 3... I got so confused while reading that... And yeah, the opening for BBS was pretty good, it left me so intrigued when I first started to play it

Ah yes I've seen it too! And yeah the opening is just...omfff I'm intrigued by it too and whenever I see it play on my TV it's like twice that.

Back