• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just an idea...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxasventus

Since we got ripped off by another final mix I think we should get the new secret episode people are talking about as dlc because it would lower production cost and it would make a whole bunch of money because everyone wants it

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If you're worried about the movie, that's just stupid.

You could get the movie for free off the internet once it's been ripped.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Like what was said before, you can just watch the Secret Movie online, you know, like we did with the other Final Mix scenes from KH1 FM+ and KH2 FM+.

Dannydecay

How did we get ripped off? In order to be ripped off we would have had to pay for the final mix and then come to find out Nomura gave us the same version we have.

These things didn't happen, therefore we didn't get ripped off.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Like what was said before, you can just watch the Secret Movie online, you know, like we did with the other Final Mix scenes from KH1 FM+ and KH2 FM+.

Idk any game with a + in it.

KHIIFM+ was because Re:CoM, the actually disc says only Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.
and KH1FM had never had a plus after Final Mix. Just saying, it annoys me when people do it.

and Youtube anyone? :D

Ventuskeyblade

like the other guy up here said, we didnt really get ripped off, although it feels that way. japan is always getting the better half of the Kingdom Hearts series. they get all the final mixes and ultimas. im just mad that they will get way better stuff than america got. for once, i thought we got more than them, but noooooooo. they had to go and add another mirage areana lvl, and more bosses AND another secret ending. so we have to go on youtube and wait for someone to translate it, because we cant all have the same thing!!!! There is an inbalance in the world. one side doesnt get enough KH, and the other side does. wont there be a game where we all get the same thing? i think it happend with Days. and ya know wat, when RE coded comes out, i'll bet they will be a final mix of that!! sure! lets make the americans think that they have the better end of the deal, while not even a month after its been released here, a Final Mix is in progress!!!!!!!!! it ticks me off.
as u can see, i have a lot to say on the subject.

Ralz

YouTube is the answer, and you don't even have to spend a dime, except for electricity bills, but that's besides the point. @_@

Its a double-win if the subbing is up shortly after the re-release is, well, released.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I think everyone here missed the point...it's not just about watching the new cutscenes, it the new playable content we won't be getting. Remember people, not everyone has the time/money to import/download. Yeah, it's easy to go watch the new scenes and content on Youtube, but it also sucks for us overseas fans to not get to PLAY that content.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I could care less about the extra content

"OMG BUY THE EXACT SAME GAME AGAIN SO YOU CAN FIGHT A WHALE AND SOME DUDE WHO YOU HAVE FOUGHT BEFORE EXCEPT IN ARMOR!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back