• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a warning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I'm sure everyone has gone ghost at this time but for those still roaming YouTube the Epilogue is out and if you search Kingdom Hearts 3 it'll be the first few videos that pop ou. One of the titles completely spoils it as well. So either don't look up KH3 or uninstall YouTube lol. 3 more days people we can do this.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So it's already trending? Probably has well over a million views by now.

Maybe I should just avoid YouTube for the next three days. I keep getting leaked videos in the sidebar as it is.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Hopefully the video's still there next week, after I finish playing the game.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hopefully the video's still there next week, after I finish playing the game.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I watched the ending but refuse to watch the epilogue. Am I doing it right?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I watched the ending but refuse to watch the epilogue. Am I doing it right?

I dunno what you mean with this, what I can say though is
Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I've unfortunately had it pop up and it's so annoying. I just want to watch JoJo memes in peace. :mad:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I just wanted to watch more gameplay footage to increase my hype and it just was right there with the title ruining and spoiling it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I guess I am glad that I have been basically ignoring all KH content, even if that kills me lol. I keep blocking any channel and literally X'd out of the topic of KH yesterday and told Youtube I wasn't interested in seeing it...I hope that keeps me from seeing this spoilery title. I'm super lucky the only videos that have shown up for me were vague titles and had like characters we already knew would be in the Keyblade Graveyard at the Keyblade Graveyard lol, so it didn't really spoil anything.

Londonbridge115

Yea...as soon as I saw a thumbnail on YouTube last week with the secret boss I knew it was time to go. I haven’t seen anything since.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Your intentions are well appreciated but we don't need nonstop threads for warnings. By now, everyone who is trying to avoid spoilers has taken measures to do so.

The rest of you can discuss spoilers in the spoilers section. That's why it exists. Let those who don't want to touch spoilers with a 50-foot pole have a place to discuss things without seeing post after post filled with blocked-out text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back