• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblader110

Is it possable for some one to have two nobodies? What is mean is that say someone lost there heart like sora. Become a heartless and have a nobody. When they human again (like Kairi did to Sora in KH1) and lost there heart again well they have two nobodies or no?

Joaxshu

Is it possable for some one to have two nobodies? What is mean is that say someone lost there heart like sora. Become a heartless and have a nobody. When they human again (like Kairi did to Sora in KH1) and lost there heart again well they have two nobodies or no?

no cuz wat he said above
you cant have 2 bodies

Stars

リク

Sora had Roxas as his nobody. As for Namine , i think she is merely a shadow of Sora

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
... Uh... everyone go re-read the Secret Ansem reports. Namine has a connection to Sora because Kairi's heart was inside Sora's, she isn't really his Nobody. It's more like because his Nobody was created while Kairi's heart was in him, that in turned started a reaction for Kairi's Nobody to be born.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
... Uh... everyone go re-read the Secret Ansem reports. Namine has a connection to Sora because Kairi's heart was inside Sora's, she isn't really his Nobody. It's more like because his Nobody was created while Kairi's heart was in him, that in turned started a reaction for Kairi's Nobody to be born.

Yup. That's basically it. Since Kairi is a PoH, she doesn't have any darkness in her heart, and therefore cannot become a heartless and also cannot have a nobody because of that. So when her heart was with Sora's, and he stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker keyblade, then it caused a reaction creating two nobodies. Roxas and Namine.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Simple enough answer is no, nobody eles has to post here, I think he gets the point.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Namine is Kairi's Nobody everybody knows it not Sora's

She is technically Kairi's Nobody, but created from Sora's body and soul (since Kairi didn't have a body and soul of her own at the time).

Joaxshu

kairi did have a body and soul
the reason she was a vegtable was because her heart wasnt in her body
and the reason a heartless didnt form was because there wasnt any darkness in her heart
(i wonder if the same thing would happen with another poh)

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
No normal person can have two Nobodies.
But I can see what you are saying, since Sora had a heart, a body, and a soul when Roxas was a separate entity from him and in Organization XIII's ranks. So if he was to become a heartless again, maybe it would be possible for him to create another Nobody....
Now, with Roxas and Sora joined together, it would be impossible...only under the special circumstances of Sora and Roxas could that theory even be plausible....

JayXIII

or kairi and namine. They're special too. My question is why namine isn't kairi's name with an x and anagrammed.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Because Namine isn't a member of Organization XIII, she was just their pawn for awhile, before she joined DiZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back