• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a thought.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Ever since the first KH game, this questions has been in the back of my head. Maybe it's been answered and I simply don't remember but I don't think it has.

How Kairi end up on Destiny Island?

Do you guys have any ideas. Your probably thinking, 'does she have this in the wrong section?'

Well, my thought is that either Terra, Ven, or Aqua (or all three who knows) sent her there to not only watch over the keyblade master, but to make sure that she didn't get captured by Maleficent like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderalla, and Belle did.

Like I said, just a thought. I'll post my theory when I get all my thoughts together (and have the time lol).

KingdomSealer

^^ no i think your right unless it was Xehanort idk. one of them sent Kairi there to test their theory that the Princesses of Heart are connected to the Keyblades. i think thats right

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah I'm pretty sure AnsemtW sent her there cuz RG (HB) was getting too dangerous or something

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no Xehanorts Heartless was the one who sent her to Destiny's Island

UrbanQuattrus

I think Xehanort (or his heartless, whichever was around by that point) sent her offworld, but he didn't have a specific destination. She drifted to Destiny Islands because of either the keyblade or its future wielder being therre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back