• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a Thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
I was thinking. I think they should let you play as Roxas through his time in the world that never was. Like when he was still in the organazation. Its just a thought.

juro

i think that's what they're planning on doing becuase, it was sucky only having that one fight of Roxas vs. Axel, that Roxas uses the two keyblades, so i bet they're gonna let us fight all those heartless then Riku, and then Ansem/Riku...ahh its gonna be fun...lol

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
A reaction command to throw oblivion to Riku!
playing as Roxas from when he was created to when he fuses back to Sora would be cool, there's enough stuff to make another game or at least something like what reverse/ribrith was

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
You know.. that wouldn't be a half-bad idea! It would be nice to play the story through a new set of eyes. How a bout a Riku, or King Mickey side-story while we're at it? I would definately buy that..

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^^I'd be favoring the two halve battle AKA you fight as roxas and beat riku, then you play for a short time as riku and fight roxas(i'd love to kick that little arrogant kid's.... arse), and this time, full powered not the lame 20 seconds of riku 1337ness as the xenmas battle.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Sounds cool, and I like the idea of fighting as Riku. But they should give us the whole city to fight in. I didn't really like that small place where we faught Xemnas the first time. Where would they put this battle? It fits with the time line if it's at the begining of the game but if they put it there, then it would have to be easy, and ruin a cool boss battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back