• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a Thought.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
If all of the members of Organization XIII were to fight each other, who would you think would win? Just a thought; I'm curious.

I choose Roxas, but that's my opinion. Why? Because:

-He's Sora's Nobody!
-Roxas is a "special" Nobody
-Defeated Riku (and I know one second after that Riku defeated him and knocked him out... - _ - ;)
-He has two keyblades!!! xD
-In the end, he's the last member of Organization XIII (of course, he "quit," but.....)
-Roxas is cool... um yeah

Of course, this is just my opinion, so yeah...

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well, let's take a look here shall we?

1. Xemnas
The Superior, Xehanort's Nobody, the creator of Organization 13, leader of all Nobodies. He has two red laser beams that look a lot like lightsabers, and wields the power of energy. He's pretty much pwnage.

2. Xigbar
A senior member, a gunner, a wisecracker, and an insulter. He uses two guns that look like a mix of a sniper rifle, revolver, and machine gun, with a mix of SciFish mechanics. He also uses the power of Gravity. Even though he could easily snipe someone off, at a close distance he is doomed.

3. Xaldin
Also a senior member, a lancer, rock hard abs, seems to be a silent type but actually a heavy talker, and quite the ladies man (nah his sideburns chase all the women away). He uses six sharp spears that float around and automatically attack for him. He also uses the power of wind. He could take out a bunch of people, but would eventually die.

4. Vexen
A long haired hippie, a scientist, a manipulator, and a shield... thing. He uses a spikey shield to guard against all attacks and it has a very short range. He also uses the power of ice. Perhaps he would be well defended and could maybe take out one or two people, but would fall quickly.

5. Lexaeus
The silent type, a muscled man, with anger management problems, and loves the power of darkness. He uses a huge tomohawk to whack his enemies into submission, and uses the power of earth. He is far too slow to do much, but if he hit it just right, he could really hurt people.

6. Zexion
A schemer, emo man, and weakling. He has no weapon or element and doesn't like to fight. The end. He'd be the first one to die, until he used his emoness to somehow get away.

7. Sai'ix
A ringleader, a quiet type, a mad man, a schemer, a tempter, and a manipulator. He uses a huge broadsword to really kick ass. He also uses the power of the moon and beserkerness to own anyone. Unless someone figured out to whack him with his own weapon, they would pretty much be screwed.

8. Axel
Roxas lover, Reno VA, fury of dancing flames, and a traitor. He uses chakrams to get owned by his own nobodies, and uses the power of fire to make cool backgrounds. He would get destroyed easily, and that's the end of that.

9. Demyx
Melodious Nocturne, a child, a blondie, and a bad actor. He uses a musical instrument, the sitar, to kill everyone, and the power of water. He would get laughed at, but basically take out Axel, Vexen, Xigbar, Zexion and Luxord without moving an inch.

10. Luxord
A gambler, announcer, actor, schemer, and trickster. He uses dice and cards to kill people, and the power of gambling. His "little game" could distract some people, but not really do anything.

11. Marluxia
A hippie, flower powered, girly man. He uses a huge pink scythe to kill people, and uses the power of nature/flowers to mega murder people. His powers could take out some, but it is minimal.

12. Larxene
A blondie, nazi, hyper women, and the only female member. She uses claws and dart... thingies to kill people really fast, and uses the power of thunder/lightning. She is really fast and sneaky and could assasinate some people without thinking twice.

13. Roxas
Axel lover, BHK, "the keyblade's chosen one", and Sora's Nobody. He uses two keyblades, Oathkeeper and Oblivion, to "pwn" people, and supposedly uses the power of light, because of the keyblade. He is tough but easily taken care of.

I honestly think that Xemnas would win simply because he has the most power and has control over all nobodies.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Axel, Zexion, Roxas, Larxene, Demyx, and as unclean as it makes me feel, Xemnas, and Marcy are 73}{ pwnage

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
technically xemnas...

but i vote axel because he is my lover X}

Royale

manic
People that are posting here are only choosing their favorite character.
Everybody knows Xemnas would own all of them.

Relik

I think in the end it would come down to Sai'ix, Xaldin and Xemnas. A battle between those 3 would be so epic. In the end though it would go to Xemnas.

Soraroxrikusux05

xemnas would win obviously because hes the leader hes not the leader for nothing hes the STRONGEST. but i bet if there was a storyline to this ROXAS would win cuz hes soras nobody if he died sora wouldnt be "complete" theyd find some way for roxas to win

seb0910

yea roxas has the power of the keyblade(s), and since it seems to be the most powerful weapon, he would win.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
demyx and axel would team up and kill all the rest of the org. and rule forever.which brings to mind a question:do any of the org. age?or were they just like what they look now when they became nobody?like they stayed in that form

Soraroxrikusux05

they probably looked exactly as their nobodies did we only have xehanort and xemnas to make an idea of it xemnas looked EXACTLY like xehanort xcept the eyes. but ansem looked slightly different i wonder if all those powerful nobodies had heartless as well?

necrodude

Xemnas would win for sure. Xaldin, Saix and Xemnas would make it to top three. Why does everyone think Roxas would win, he was pwned by Sora and it took both Sora and Riku to defeat all of Xemnas' forms. I doubt Roxas would even make it past the first form.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Zexion would win, you see, he'd sit back while they fight, and then takes out what ever weapon he has and uses it. Make them waste time fighting each other, so when it comes to him he just jumps up and kick whoever's arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back