• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wii.red24

So we see that vanitas in khbbs is the dakness which mx created out of ven and we see that in khDDD vanitas has mysteriously reappeared as the mystery boy so the question could be raised do u think mx will try and recreate the xblade using let's say idk sora and vanitas.(for some reason this thread was deleted so here it is again).

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
It was probably deleted because it should be in the spoiler section...(because your talking about 3d

.Oji

赤いテキスト
So no mod told him why his original thread was deleted?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was probably deleted because it should be in the spoiler section...(because your talking about 3d
Problem was: What he was talking about was in the Jump Festa trailer so that was fine, but unfortunately the discussion might have turned into spoilers, which had us stumped whether to move it or not.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it should be moved because hes trying to combind it with 3D, and since he is some people dont want to spoil themselves for anything 3d has to offer...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it should be moved because hes trying to combind it with 3D, and since he is some people dont want to spoil themselves for anything 3d has to offer...
I do agree with this(I did with the first thread but bleh).I'll move it now.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
So no mod gave the OP any notification as to why his original thread was deleted. Gotcha.

As for the topic, from what I can gather from the end-game spoilers, Sora most certainly plays a role in (re)creating the X-Blade, although the method in which MX hopes to forge it differs considerably from the one used in BBS.

Something about seven lights and thirteen darknesses colliding in battle, creating the keyblade as a consequence. Blegh.

Golden Yak

As for the topic, from what I can gather from the end-game spoilers, Sora most certainly plays a role in (re)creating the X-Blade, although the method in which MX hopes to forge it differs considerably from the one used in BBS.

Not so different. He had the right ingredients before, but in the wrong amount, using 1 heart each instead of 7 and 13. Xehanort admits that he was overly hasty in trying it the first way, instead of the 'correct' way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back