• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
Since Ven and Kairi are both thought to have hearts of pure light, they could have a bigger connection. Just like Namine has something to do with Sora, Roxas could have something to do with Kairi. Instead of becoming part of Sora, Ven could have become part of Kairi through experiment and then rubbed off on Sora's nobody. and that could be why Roxas and Kairi were able to connect in KH2. Hmmmm?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Kairi DOES have a heart of pure light.
Don't be changing facts just because of some personal bandwagon hate you have towards her.

When has Ven been thought of of having a heart of pure light? Any hints from the trailers? Anything BESIDES a theory someone made by grouping up stuff and making assumptions?

H

Heolstor

I'm pretty sure Kari was destined to have a heart of pure light. Making that whole seven princess legend.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Since Ven and Kairi are both thought to have hearts of pure light,

Where'd you find that out? Nothing's been mentioned about Ven having a heart of pure light. Besides, besides the PoH, everyone else has at least some darkness in their hearts.

Just like Namine has something to do with Sora, Roxas could have something to do with Kairi.

That's because Kairi's heart resided in Sora's body after she lost it. Roxas didn't have any contact with Kairi other than that one moment when he was falling off the tower.

Ven could have become part of Kairi through experiment and then rubbed off on Sora's nobody.

I seriously doubt Ven was experimented on when Kairi was 4 and became a part of her.

and that could be why Roxas and Kairi were able to connect in KH2.

Sora. Enough said.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ven being a BwHoPL is one of my favorite BBS theories, and wouldn't really go against too much of what we know about the game.
I do agree that linking him to Roxas through Kairi because Ven and Kairi might be related seems off to me.

JTD95

Where's the proff of that Ven is a BwHoPL and that he was experimented on and become a part of Kairi?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
and that could be why Roxas and Kairi were able to connect in KH2. Hmmmm?
its already been said that that sora was the one who connected them XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back