• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Lingering Spirit the secret boss battle in KH2FM that looks like Terra, but I'm pretty sure it was confirmend it's not exactly Terra.

No one has confirmed it to be cannon or non cannon so we dont know if he was right.

Aria

braver by the minute
That is weird... maybe you can choose were your(and only your) keyblade would go after you can't use it anymore. Just specualting...

Muse

you look atrocious
oh, that's right. Sorry, should have known that.
how can it be "not exactly Terra?"

It could be like an Unbirth form of Terra. Or the lingering memories from that battle, in a human-like form.

No one has confirmed it to be cannon or non cannon so we dont know if he was right.

Well, Nomura said that whether or not that was Terra doesn't matter.

What does matter though is the words that LS says. Nomura said there was a hint that Riku was a chosen wielder somewhere in the game, and then we have LS saying, "You're not the one I chose." >_>

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Ven into a keychain...maybe im not to big on it though.

What originally made me think this was Ven's original Keyblade and how it looks like the Kingdom Keyblade, the only thing that was different was the blade part and the handle. I was going under the assumption of Keychain containing memories since whenever Sora leaves a World, he gets a new Keychain and his speech about how if his friends won't forget him, their hearts will be one. And also I thought that they contained memories because Sora didn't have any in CoM simply because his memories were being interfered with.

So with the Keychain theory I was going on, I was trying to say maybe somehow when Ven said 'Erase Me', maybe it had a different meaning other than Kill. Like, maybe for some reason there was this 'prophecy' thing coming and he wanted to help the future Keyblade bearers so he sacrificed himself. Or, that he simply just wanted to die. It's hard to say..

Then, since Terra supposedly chose Riku for the Keyblade, Riku is supposed to be the KK weilder. But then Sora got ahold of it, and maybe the memories from the Keyblade affected his, and made Roxas as his nobody. That was my idea.

But now I have questions: If Terra did in fact chose Riku, why did he give him the power to use the KK, and not the Keyblade he was using at the time? Or, if it is, where did the Keychain come from, and why does it have Mickey's emblem? Could it have a deeper meaning similar to the Awakening for a Keyblade?

And since, if somehow, Aqua had the power to erase and manipulate memories, couldn't you say that there would be a possibility of Namine being affected in the end?

Can anyone answer those? I'm wondering about these now.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, your first three questions I can't exactly answer. :v Seeing as how that needs information that we simply don't have at this time.

As for your fourth question, thus far Aqua has not displayed such an ability. Besides that, Namine's powers were restricted to mainly Sora and those close to him, and I'd think this would be because Namine was born from Sora. And since I doubt that Aqua was born from Ven or so in the same manner that Namine was, I doubt that Aqua has such powers. That, and if she does, that would more than likely mean that she's connected to Kairi. :/ And we really need to have a decent female character in this series who isn't connected to her, besides the cameos, Larxene, and Olette.

OblivionXP

actually the key chains are memerys because the keyblade oblivion (one of my favorite keyblades) comes from riku's memories and the keyblade othkeeper are memories of kiari get it

Yeah, I remember hearing that.

But then, if only the Keyblade chooses it's master, then how was Terra able to Choose Riku?
by the way key chains are memories. for an example the keyblade oblivion(one of my favorite keyblade) are memories of riku and the keyblade oathkepeer are memories of kiari GOT IT. and also i

But then, if only the Keyblade chooses it's master, then how was Terra able to Choose Riku?
by the way key chains are memories. for an example the keyblade oblivion(one of my favorite keyblade) are memories of riku and the keyblade oathkepeer are memories of kiari GOT IT. and also i think terra was a keyblade MASTER and keyblade MASTER'S can choose the

by the way key chains are memories. for an example the keyblade oblivion(one of my favorite keyblade) are memories of riku and the keyblade oathkepeer are memories of kiari GOT IT. and also i think terra was a keyblade MASTER and keyblade MASTER'S can choose the next keyblader without the keyblades desision

Pratiko

Awards
actually the key chains are memerys because the keyblade oblivion (one of my favorite keyblades) comes from riku's memories and the keyblade othkeeper are memories of kiari get it

by the way key chains are memories. for an example the keyblade oblivion(one of my favorite keyblade) are memories of riku and the keyblade oathkepeer are memories of kiari GOT IT. and also i

by the way key chains are memories. for an example the keyblade oblivion(one of my favorite keyblade) are memories of riku and the keyblade oathkepeer are memories of kiari GOT IT. and also i think terra was a keyblade MASTER and keyblade MASTER'S can choose the

by the way key chains are memories. for an example the keyblade oblivion(one of my favorite keyblade) are memories of riku and the keyblade oathkepeer are memories of kiari GOT IT. and also i think terra was a keyblade MASTER and keyblade MASTER'S can choose the next keyblader without the keyblades desision

why 3 times?...

Terra isn't a Keyblade Master, btw. Maybe he's close to being one, or will be near the end, but not during BbS.

ChainSage

Erase me means to kill him or erase him from existence. He cannot be turned into a keychain.

Well.. erase him could also mean to erase everyone's memory of him, so that his existence was unknown to everyone else, thus showing a link between Kairi, Namine, and Aqua's powers over memory control.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

That was also my main assumption on the whole 'Keychain have memories' statement.

As for your fourth question, thus far Aqua has not displayed such an ability. Besides that, Namine's powers were restricted to mainly Sora and those close to him, and I'd think this would be because Namine was born from Sora. And since I doubt that Aqua was born from Ven or so in the same manner that Namine was, I doubt that Aqua has such powers. That, and if she does, that would more than likely mean that she's connected to Kairi. :/ And we really need to have a decent female character in this series who isn't connected to her, besides the cameos, Larxene, and Olette.

Ah, okay I see. But then when you really think about what the possibilities with Aqua, didn't Nomura say that one of the TAV didn't anything to do with SRK?

We know Terra does, and Ven most likely... It's so confusing..

Muse

you look atrocious
Well.. erase him could also mean to erase everyone's memory of him, so that his existence was unknown to everyone else, thus showing a link between Kairi, Namine, and Aqua's powers over memory control.

As for your fourth question, thus far Aqua has not displayed such an ability. Besides that, Namine's powers were restricted to mainly Sora and those close to him, and I'd think this would be because Namine was born from Sora. And since I doubt that Aqua was born from Ven or so in the same manner that Namine was, I doubt that Aqua has such powers.

Kairi doesn't even have powers over memories. :v It's only Namine that does and even then, they're limited to Sora and those close to him.

Ah, okay I see. But then when you really think about what the possibilities with Aqua, didn't Nomura say that one of the TAV didn't anything to do with SRK?

We know Terra does, and Ven most likely... It's so confusing..

Which is another thing to go against Aqua having memory-related powers. Thus far, it seems like people have only said that to 1) give her some sort of special power, like all main female characters seems to have, 2) try to make sense of the whole 'erase me' statement by Ven, even though that term's been used in the past in place of 'kill', or 3) try to connect Aqua and Kairi through Aqua having memory-related powers, which doesn't really work since Kairi doesn't have memory-related powers either :v

Considering how Terra/Riku is a case of history repeating itself, and the fact that Terra more than likely is the reason Riku has the Keyblade, I'd have to say they're connected.
Don't need to say anything about Sora and Ven.

Aqua and Kairi, though, don't really have anything to connect them, aside from being the girl in the trio. Which isn't really that great a connection considering:

Selphie, Tidus, Wakka
Olette, Hayner, Pence
Larxene, Marluxia, Axel
Xion, Roxas, Axel
Namine, Repliku, Sora

There's a lot of trios in which there are only one girl. Using that to base a connection between two characters isn't very reliable, since it could backfire on you.

Like the theory that Xion's name was made up of a letter each from Kairi, Sora, and Namine. That's unreliable, since there are many characters who have either an 'i', 'o', or an 'n' in their name as well.

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Kairi doesn't even have powers over memories. :v It's only Namine that does and even then, they're limited to Sora and those close to him.

But I wonder why that is. I mean, she's Kairi's nobody, but wasn't born from Sora's body or soul. I wonder how that is, because a Nobody has a Body and a soul, but no Heart.

A heartless is a Heart corrupted in Darkness

And a body and a Heart with no soul gives way to Death, right?

And, if 'Erase Me' is just another way of saying Kill me, then it's kinda confusing how you have an exact lookalike, only as a nobody, Roxas. I wonder how that would work.

But let's say if Aqua did have that power, to create and turn people into memories it would fit, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Namine's just as much as Sora's Nobody as she is Kairi's, really. While she was born from Kairi's heart, it was using the scraps of Sora's body really that she was able to take form.

No, it wouldn't fit if Aqua had that power. :/

Yes, this. They don't use explicit words for 'kill' and 'murder'; they usually use the words 消す(put out, extinguish, turn off, switch off, erase, delete, remove, kill), and 消滅 (lapse, exitinction, annhialation, disappearance, termination). Therefore, it's better to wait for the official translations before you pick on word connections like that..

Found this.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Namine's just as much as Sora's Nobody as she is Kairi's, really. While she was born from Kairi's heart, it was using the scraps of Sora's body really that she was able to take form.

No, it wouldn't fit if Aqua had that power. :/

Found this.

I see, so it really wouldn't work..

Muse

you look atrocious
Because she was born from Sora, she has powers over his memories and those directly connected with his heart.

Like, for example, because Sora and Leon's hearts are connected, Namine could alter both of their memories through that connection. Does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back