• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Okay, I'm new to the forums, and I've been lurking around here for a while. I've been wondering about 'Erase Me' means in the BBS Trailer. So this is what I'm wondering.

Is it possible when Ven asks to be erased just another way of Aqua somehow turning him into memories and converting him into a Keychain? And then Terra, giving Riku the keychain as a way of keeping Ven around? And then the Keychain's memories affect Sora's and creates Roxas in Ven's image?

And maybe the memories somehow affected Namine too, seeing as how she's able to control memories?

I know it's kinda off and over the place, but correct me.

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
In this you're saying that Terra gives Riku a Keychain, but Riku doesn't recieve the Keyblade in any form until ten years later. The erasing term is uknown to have any sort of meaning other than just killing, for instance, and why wouldn't it? There's just so much speculation that can be don ein those two words.

Apollo

Silver Member
Why would erasing his memory turn him into a Keychain? This also doesn't explain how Ven is related to Sora, and leaves very little room for a decent reason.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
i think he means Ven wants to be turned into memories, not have his memories erased.

but i dont get it either, if Riku got a keychain, wouldn't he get a keyblade too?

Yes, That's what I meant.

And Well, what I was thinking was that maybe Riku wasn't able to use a Keyblade? I'm not sure.. or maybe Riku didn't know how to use a Keyblade.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't see how erasing his memory would turn him into a Keychain. And how would Ven be turned into memories?

And so far, the term 'erase' has only really been used in place of 'kill' or 'death'.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Araliya makes a good point too.

and Riku was like, five years old, i dont think that any five year old would know how to use a keyblade. Sora was like, 15 and barely knew what the heck he was doing.

Yeah, because Sora reached out to Riku, and Sora must have touched his light, giving control over the KK on DI, right?

I don't think even Riku knew about the Keyblade until Maleficent came along in KH1.

Sparks

gone
Erase me means to kill him or erase him from existance. He cannot be turned into a keychain.

Hikari~keyblader

staring out to sea with a melting ice cream bar, w
Yeah, because Sora reached out to Riku, and Sora must have touched his light, giving control over the KK on DI, right?

I don't think even Riku knew about the Keyblade until Maleficent came along in KH1.

yeah but, that doesn't make sense to me. i thought the keyblade chose it's master. i guess it doesn't make sense how Riku could just give control over to Sora like that... i'm confused a bit.

Aria

braver by the minute
Correct me if im wrong, I don't think it's even been confirmed that keychains are made from memories

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
yeah but, that doesn't make sense to me. i thought the keyblade chose it's master. i guess it doesn't make sense how Riku could just give control over to Sora like that... i'm confused a bit.

Yeah, I remember hearing that.

But then, if only the Keyblade chooses it's master, then how was Terra able to Choose Riku?

Apollo

Silver Member
i dont know if Terra even DID choose RIku... did he?
maybe, back then, the master was able to pass down the keyblade to his apprentice of choice. but then the Keyblade developed the ability to choose for itself? tell me if that is completely rediculous.

It's a common theory because when fighting L.S, it says "I didn't choose you."

Apollo

Silver Member
um, who's L.S? sorry, abbreviations are confusing to me.
but i can see why it's a common theory.

Lingering Spirit the secret boss battle in KH2FM that looks like Terra, but I'm pretty sure it was confirmend it's not exactly Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back