• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
sorry if someone asked this before... i search but couldnt find anything.
and im sorry if this is the wrong place

ok i think if we had some FI post count system it would be pretty cool.
just like a button you hit and it tells you how many FI posts you have.

im NOT saying i want FI posts to count in your way to being a premium.

i dont want to go thou my post history and count it myself becuase... i would loss count and i dont have THAT much time on my hands

you see what im saying?

just a thought

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I don't think that would be really necessary. And we already have individual post counts for each post you made in a specific thread, just click the post count the thread has and you will see your posts.

giggleyroxas

You know, whoever's handling the KHIxp could add another meter for ''Insanity.'' It would grow depending on how much you post in the FI Section.

Rix

:)
Awards
You know, whoever's handling the KHIxp could add another meter for ''Insanity.'' It would grow depending on how much you post in the FI Section.

Hmm.. No... Seems pointless to me :/

And I think I really don't wanna know how many FI posts I have xD

A

Audo

However many points you have for Posts through the Experience program is how many posts you've made - including the ones that didnt raise your post count.

So, just take that number, and subtract your current post count and you'll know how many post you've made in sections that didnt raise post count.

For example, myself:
17,826 points for posts - my current post count (14, 067) = 3,759 posts that didn't raise my post count.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
However many points you have for Posts through the Experience program is how many posts you've made - including the ones that didnt raise your post count.

So, just take that number, and subtract your current post count and you'll know how many post you've made in sections that didnt raise post count.

For example, myself:
17,826 points for posts - my current post count (14, 067) = 3,759 posts that didn't raise my post count.

ill do that... when those bars show up on mine

S

Shadow Soldier

Why would you want to know how many posts you have in the FI section? Does it make you cooler or something?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
It would probably embarass some people... :\

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Why would this be...necessary...at all?

Forum Insanity is supposed to not count towards posts. So why would you need to know how many are in there?
If this pushes through, all the froobs are gonna say something along the lines of:
"WeLL...>. I have Like um, like 231 REAL posts, BuT I hVE LerK 2000 In FoRum InSaNiTy!!!!!1!"

There gonna pretend it actually means something.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
sorry if someone asked this before... i search but couldnt find anything.
and im sorry if this is the wrong place

ok i think if we had some FI post count system it would be pretty cool.
just like a button you hit and it tells you how many FI posts you have.

im NOT saying i want FI posts to count in your way to being a premium.

i dont want to go thou my post history and count it myself becuase... i would loss count and i dont have THAT much time on my hands

you see what im saying?

just a thought

Once we have experience activated for all members, just check under that tab in your profile, and subtract your post count from total number of posts. For me, that's 971.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back