• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a Thought (No flaming Please)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-rad 1

I wonder if the purpose of the Steam Boat Willy stage is so that sora can affect something in future by doing something in the past. (No flaming Please)

Last edited:

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
I'm not entirely sure what you mean... but I personally think it's black and white because the original cartoons with mickey and pete, the whole steamboat willy world (if this is what you are referring to) was in black and white and they are trying to preserve the integrity of that.

ETA: Ok, ignore alllllllllllllllllllll of that... I juuust got what you meant.

Last edited:
V

Vincent Valentine

You mean like Mickey did something in the past and Sora goes the Steamboat Willie thing to sort it? That sounds pretty plauseable. Good one.

helios

Bronze Member
What would he have to change? It was rumored that the luxrord*i spelled his name wrong dont bother me about it*guy had time powers, could he have altered or tried altering something that Sora had to fix in time seems like a good idea to me nice one kid.

D

Dexter

Yeah good theory...perhaps micky did somthin he should'nt of done an sora goes to the past!....Nice theory!!!! ^ _^!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeh it is a good theory and thats y the pete from kh <not the sw pete> would be there, to prevent sora from fixing whatever it is sora is tryin o fix or do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back