• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought here on the Xehanorts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
So with this new trailer we see all forms of Xehanort are in the game (MX, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, YMX, and reborn Xehanort [terranort]). Im sure this game will somehow explain "where" terra is cause evidently noone knows yet and this will be discovered through all the Xehanort forms. Also though im thinking if YenSid said MX would return in his original form wouldnt he mean the reborn Xehanort cause if not that means Terra is s.o.l.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
So with this new trailer we see all forms of Xehanort are in the game (MX, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, YMX, and reborn Xehanort [terranort]).
Where have we seen reborn Xehanort (if he's not YMX)?

Im sure this game will somehow explain "where" terra is cause evidently noone knows yet and this will be discovered through all the Xehanort forms.
Terra's mind is within LS, that's for sure. As for his heart, I'd say it's within XH.

Also though im thinking if YenSid said MX would return in his original form wouldnt he mean the reborn Xehanort cause if not that means Terra is s.o.l.
He didn't say that MX would be back in his original form, just that he would be back.

Radar

Bronze Member
I dont think any of the xehanorts we saw there, any of them, are 'real.' They are all just defeated beings in the RoS. MF is mysterious though. By the end of the game, we will probably see the newborn xehanort (however he looks.)

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
"...this now allows for the ORIGINAL Xehanort's reconstruction." -YenSid in Re:Coded secret ending. And when i say reborn Xehanort i mean the one who resulted from Terra-Xehanort. Yes Terra's mind is in the LS who probably has no further importance to the atory but if the original xehanort (MX) returns and not the Xehanort from KHII then idk what will happen to Terra.

Also just side do you think we will get any hit on how Mickey knows where Aqua is or are we just leavig that to the questionable BBS vol2

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
"...this now allows for the ORIGINAL Xehanort's reconstruction." -YenSid in Re:Coded secret ending.
I just watched the scene again; I got something different. :v

Either way, Yen Sid was talking about the defeat of XH and Xemnas, not XH and MX's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back