• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought about the next KH game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

dex11772

I think there is gonna be a Dream Drop Distance 2 and that what the Yozura Secret Ending is mostly about.
Where basically Riku goes back to save Sora again, but this time Sora is able to come back on his own and Officially becomes a Keyblade Master.
IDK what do you guys think?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don’t think Sora cares about being a Keyblade Master, and he will never get the title because that isn’t what his character or character arc is about.

There would be no point to Riku going to save Sora if he could just save himself.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sora will probably end up becoming something far greater then a mere Keyblade master.

If anyone deserves that title it's Terra. Eraqus should have given it to him before passing

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'll probably be one of the few people who will be happy to have a DDD vol. 2 over a BbS vol. 2. I hope the Dream Eaters are involved in whatever happens with Sora, anyway.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll probably be one of the few people who will be happy to have a DDD vol. 2 over a BbS vol. 2. I hope the Dream Eaters are involved in whatever happens with Sora, anyway.

I'm not a Dream Eater guy, but I wouldn't mind a DDD-esque game made, y'know, better.
The conceptof Dream worlds had potential, especially in being able to do wacky/onirical stuff without having to wrestle with logic and standard rules.
A DDD game with less drop gauge and messy time travel exposition and more Symphony of Sorcery and expanded Reality Shifts wouldn't be terrible to have.

I'd welcome the compromise of having to put with Dream Eaters again (especially if the whole level up by cuddling them is gone too)

Back