• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a theory.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
hey everyone
i have a theory, we all know that when someone dies a heartless is made and a nobody is made. ok if the organization are nobodies
what happened to thier heartless?
could these possibly be the villians for the next game?
dont flame!!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
well i mean when xeahnort died his heartless was like an actual living person, right and if the other organization mebers were strong enough to look like a living person as ther nobodies dont ya think that heartless will be strong enough to take on a complex form?

axel_signature1.png

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Nomura said they did not keep a normal human form (at least most of them, so everybody can say Zexion) so they are normal no human heartless. Also, where is it ever stated that WHENEVER you die you become a heartless, you think anybody who dies becomes a heartless.

A~X~E~L

well i mean when xeahnort died his heartless was like an actual living person, right and if the other organization mebers were strong enough to look like a living person as ther nobodies dont ya think that heartless will be strong enough to take on a complex form?

Only one other person (besides Xehanort) was able to retain a human form after becoming a heartless while still having a corresponding Nobody, and that person is Sora (Kairi don't count since she has no darkness, therefore never became a Heartless).

It says so somewhere in CoM if I'm not mistaken.

This means that the other Organisation members' Heartless were normal ones.

Also, a person with a strong heart automatically creates a nobody with an appearance similar to that of the whole being, but the Heartless never stays human-like, unless of an unorthodox separation, i.e. Sora using Kairi's heart or Xehanort's special case.

EDIT: one more thing: Sora had a (obviously) strong heart, being a Keyblade master, yet he bacame the weakest form of Heartless. So strong heart=strong nobody, nothing more

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
kh2_is_god said:
hey everyone
i have a theory, we all know that when someone dies a heartless is made and a nobody is made. ok if the organization are nobodies
what happened to thier heartless?
could these possibly be the villians for the next game?
dont flame!!

Not exactly. When someone dies then the soul no longer lives then the body dies and the person is in the afterlife. when a person looses their heart and it is really strong then the heart is sent to darkness which creates a heartless and the body and soul is sent to Twilight Town in which it is reborn as a nobody with the faintest differences. Since the oranization 13 heartless was nothing but weak shadows I don't think that they would much of a threat. Xehanort was the only one who did not become a weakling heartless.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I have a theory. I could possibly help the person who started this thread.

Kairi has the power to bring a heart back from the darkness right? Since she helped Sora out and restored him to his original form. What if Xehanort is not completely gone and his heartless still wanders the worlds. Maybe he left Riku's body because the light that exploded from Ansem's machine probably freed Xehanort from Riku's body. Knowing that Riku would never allow him to take over his body again. He probably went on to find another person. Xehanort probably said to the person that if you want great strength then give your self up to the darkness. The person probably had a strong heart and was probably in the same boat Riku was at that time. So Xehanort possesd this person and took on his original Form. What if he went to find the heartless of the 13 organization members? Look at this interview:

Q. Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
A. Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.

So that must be true for the other organization members. If they were still out there then he would probably want their heartless to help him out, so that he could complete his goal what ever it is.
So what if he knew the precise location of these hearless and then he captured them and put them in a cage. After he done that what if he came and kidnapped Kairi. Since he knows where Distiny's Islands are because he went there as a cloaked Heartless in the first kingdom Hearts. What if he brought her to the place where he had the 13 heartless. What if he commanded her to bring their hearts back from darkness so that they could return to their original form just like when she brought Sora back from the darkness. Then if she did not Xehanort would kill her. What if she decided to help because she likes life. So she restored all of the members of the orgainzation back to their original form. The only differences is that they are now heartless forms of their previous self. So they would not look like there nobody forms. This goes against everything I said about the organization 13 not returning. Well they are not exactly returning since their nobodies don't exist any more. Now what if it is Sora and Riku's goal to destroy these people. And restore happiness. Sora may also have another goal to complete. Only time will tell. This is just my opinion. Technically Zexion would be back but just as a heartless. So he may get his original name back, Ienzo. Mickey, donald and goofy might be back as well. What if these 13 heartless want to become supreme heartless and obtain the ultimate Darkness just like Xehanort wanted in the first game. What if they want to destroy the worlds. What if Sora and the gang has to to battle with these chasers? This means that the story can get very dramatic.

Last edited:

OniRiku

Wasn't a nobody the body and soul of the person? so if the nobody was defeated wouldn't the soul be destroyed and then wouldn't the heart die? i don't believe a heartless can still exist if its soul has been destroyed.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
OniRiku said:
Wasn't a nobody the body and soul of the person? so if the nobody was defeated wouldn't the soul be destroyed and then wouldn't the heart die? i don't believe a heartless can still exist if its soul has been destroyed.

But the nobody lacks a heart. If a complete person was killed then the soul dies and the body which also has the heart dies. But if the person looses their heart then the body and soul is casted off and is sent to Twilight town and it is reborn as a nobody. If you destroy the nobody then that nobody becomes nothing. But the heart still lives on as a heartless.
A nobody lacks a heart but a heartless lacks a body and soul. The heartless is just the darkness in people's hearts, they just took on a form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back