• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWritingWriter

Yes!! Not only are there new enemies, new bosses, new areas, a new form, and possible new keyblades, but it comes packaged with a 3D remake of chain of memories for the ps2 for like 10 extra bucks!

Zexion113

Yes, TheWritingWriter explained it perfectly. It would be worth buying just for Re:COM

Little_Red

betch.
I think so, there's a lot of great new stuff in the game, which is why i'm saving up my money now for later in the year!

juro

KH2:Final Mix is pretty much like a whole new game, i mean it gives you more playtime, and new stuff to have a more interesting storyline. I mean now you can fight in the Organization battles, i mean a chance to battle Marluxia and Lexaus w/o using cards...its just a must have.

D

Dexter

Defintley!!!

...There'll be....

-Extra cut-scenes about the 13 Org

-Extended cut-scenes that will be better explained

-More cut-scenes about Namine, and just more cut-scenes in general

-Roxas vs. Sora match in TWTNW

-Worlds are now much more explorable an will be much less linear

-Various worlds will get new added areas

-Twilight Town, and Hollow Bastion will be the two most expanded worlds in FM+

-Possibley the reutrn of Villians Vale for Hollow Bastion

-Castle Oblivion returns

-In Castle Oblivion you'll be able to fight all 13 members of the orginazation

-The COM members will be harder than Sepherioth

-New Drive form

-The new drive form is called Limit Form, this form will allow you to do abilites from kh1 like: Raganork, and Dodge roll, and a few other abilites ( I forget which they were).

-Trinities will return

-Also it's rumord of another search item

-The return of Mushrooms

-The Mushrooms will be dressed as the Organazation members and use there abilites. For example if your fighting a Marluxia Mushroom, then the Mushroom will use the abilites of the members.

-The Mushrooms are VERY difficult to defeat, and will vary in challanges

-There are plans for 2 more Mushroom types

-A new difficulty mode called "Serious Mode"

-Nomura favorite heartless will return ( or known as Behmoth, and Wyverns)

-Also New heartless will be created

-Some heartless will be recolored

-Reaction Commands are planned to be harder to peform

-A new element(?) ( I personalley believe this means a new magic ability)

-New keyblades

-Extended Secret Ending

-Save intergration over Kh2 FM, and Re:Com

-New abilities

-New cut-scenes featuring the knight and an Org member
-Some new gummi ship tracks

Also Re:COM will feature some extras....but don't forget there's still two month till release so that means Nomura can announce anything by then!

kthundercat

I really think it depends on your money situation, whether or not you've played CoM, and whether or not you think it's worth it to buy another version of a game you already have to get some new things or if you want to wait for the next official game.

If you don't really have the money to buy it, you can always watch everything on youtube a week after it's release. I'd say it's worth it, but I trudged through CoM on my gameboy, and the only reason that game was lacking was because it was on the gameboy. I'm really excited to use a controller for that game.

Also, if you're really die-hard desperate to find out more info for yourself, then you would probably want to pick this up. On the other hand, if you're fine with just reading about it while waiting for KH3, then I'd say no.
It's all about personal preferance, and how big your money tree is.

D

Dexter

Well yeah you can watch the cut scenes on youtube. But you won't be able to experience the AWSOMENess of fighting Roxas, or the Org members! It should be like this........if kh2 was a letdown then buy FM+...if not....well then you really don't need to......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back