• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a Question :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Keyblade_MaStEr

Well, i finished the game 4 days ago i think... And i saw that King Mickey has a Keyblade too!!! That means Mickey is Keyblade Master,right? And What happens to Riku and Mickey?
And because im really confused...What is Kingdom Hearts afterall? a "dark" place or a "light"

PS:For the second question i know that maybe the answer is in KH2 but maybe some of you knows something about it :D

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Is just simple. King Mickey is a keyblade master too. What happend whit Riku and Mickey? Well, they stay in Kingdom Hearts. And if you play Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories, you gonna know more things about both of them. Kingdom Hearts seems to be Light, but it could be Dark. I dont know, maybe we can find the answer in KH2!

_Keyblade_MaStEr

About KH:COM, because i have a problem, anybody can go and see the thread and help, and maybe i will learn more about what happened to King Mickey and Riku...

_Keyblade_MaStEr

It will change anything if at the start of the game you select the other weapons and information about the character??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back