• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a pancake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Just wondering if anybody here watches his videos?

[video]https://youtu.be/5LbW-LnA4RY[/video]
Yup. He is easily the best thing to come out of the KH fandom in a while. Despite the fact that he mocks numerous things in the franchise it feels like it's all in good fun.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
maxresdefault.jpg

Pokie

I like it, but it also screams that it's going to one of those weird things that we watched and found hilarious in a few years time. It's the modern-day Mansex.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Him using a leg to clarify Nomura's "Lauriam is Lauriam" comment was the best explanation anyone ever gave about it.

Yup. He is easily the best thing to come out of the KH fandom in a while. Despite the fact that he mocks numerous things in the franchise it feels like it's all in good fun.
Agreed. You can tell he really is a fan of the series.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Just a Pancake has reached 100,000 subscribers. :D

[video=youtube;wPWACVcJSE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPWACVcJSE8[/video]

Veevee

Awards
I loved his nutshell videos, some of his joke videos (like those about Ansem) and I loved his Ux videos, but I pretty much hate all of his videos with his own "lore". It started nice with Italian Xehanort and got dumb pretty fast (and not the amusing kind of dumb) when he inserted random characters everywhere. His KH3 nutshell video was spot-on again, though. I don't know what I should think of him. Wish he'd continue playing Ux. I loved that shit.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
His Kingdom Hearts in a nutshell series is awesome, although I really like his everyone is Xehanort video too, havent seen any new uploads from him recently hope he makes another video sometime.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
just a bit bland I guess! It makes me a little sad to see people endlessly parrot the same few lines from those videos. Kingdom Hearts is so open-endedly ridiculous that it unwittingly invites the player to make up bits and laugh at x character saying _____ in front of Donald Duck without any need to go online and see other people's jokes about it.

I guess the videos feel like the most basic form of making fun of KH

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
They're a good laugh. I don't go around parroting the jokes though, just link it to someone who hasn't seen it before, chuckle and snort, and move on to the next thing. Don't think we have to take it so seriously.

Back