• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a little theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

ok so today i was just thinking about Xehanort and his memory and all. now im not sure if this has been stated though i thought it might have been in COM. since memories are in the heart, if you lose your heart does that mean you lose your memories aswell? or if you lose your heart do you lose your memories? well i thought of this applying to Xehanort. since he lost his memories sometime before he met Ansem the Wise, he could have lost his heart too. and this connects to his name Xehanort rearranged makes No Heart. i dont know what do you guys think? am i really wrong or am i onto something?

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
I think you're going pretty good there. Those are all facts no doubt about it so no one can say that your theory is lacking a foundation.

antiformkeyblade, that can be a possible way of erasing memories.

In fact, I'll add to your theory, With a bit of my own.

Say the 'Chasers' as we refer to them now, wanted to wipe Xehanorts memory.

What better way than to remove the heart?

We shall use the Roxas/Sora case.

Roxas did not retain the memories of Sora because Sora was returned so quickly.

If the chasers took Xehanorts heart, and instead of letting it become a heartless, they simply stuffed it into his nobody.

Guess what? The heart didn't, like in Sora's case, become a heartless. So suppose they can hold the heart until the nobody gains all the memories. Then, as in the Roxas/Sora case, they send the heart back to the body, the heart has no knowledge of what the nobody knows now, and the nobody's experiences aren't transfered, therefore the new complete version doesn't have any memories at all.

Thus it might explain why xemnas only has memories of being ansem's apprentice. It might also explain why Xehanorts heart didn't turn into a heartless when it was separated, it could have been used to not being in its body since it would have been the second time.

However there is one loophole or something that hasn't been explained yet, and I don't want to hear anything about it, because noone alive besides Nomura could explain it.

How did Xemnas AND his counterpart Xehanorts heart BOTH retain the memories of apprenticeship? that is where the true answer lies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I see what ya saying... Good idea... Sounds like something SE would do.

ozymandius

ok so today i was just thinking about Xehanort and his memory and all. now im not sure if this has been stated though i thought it might have been in COM. since memories are in the heart, if you lose your heart does that mean you lose your memories aswell? or if you lose your heart do you lose your memories? well i thought of this applying to Xehanort. since he lost his memories sometime before he met Ansem the Wise, he could have lost his heart too. and this connects to his name Xehanort rearranged makes No Heart. i dont know what do you guys think? am i really wrong or am i onto something?

Could be. I'm not sure that it would have anything to do with COM, though.

since memories are in the heart, if you lose your heart does that mean you lose your memories aswell? or if you lose your heart do you lose your memories?

Were you trying to say "If when you lose your heart do you lose your memories as well? Or maybe if you lose your memories, maybe you lose your heart?", because if that's the case, then I wouldn't be suprised if you were on to something...

Stryder_sdc

I think you are forgetting 2 very important facts,

1)Xehanort HAD his heart when he was called Xehanort so it would be pointless rearranging his name into NO Heart X as he would have had a heart, i think the org adding an x to their names was a throw back to xehanort being to first one to give up his heart willingly.

2) Xehanort can also rearrange into Another X.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
from the theorys and speculations...thats what has been said yes? thats just what i heard. not claiming it as my own theory. i just saying, its a good theory.

i know its from theorys its just that the chasers wiping out xehanorts memory dosen't seem right. that's the only thing about this theory im a little skeptical on. evrything else is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back