• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a fun topic, answer if you would like.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, I have no ideas or therios, cause I can't think of any, but i was wondering wat world people r really looking forward to playing when the game comes out in, wat, less then 4 months?!? I am looking forward to playing POTC bcz, well, I LUV CAPTIN JACK SPARROW AND PIRATES!!! Mainly captin jack sparrow cz he's hott.... lol. I am also looking forward to Twilight Town, I just looks interesting and beautifully animated! So plz answer this if u would like, if there was a topic similar to this one (or the same) I'm sory i didn't kno. So, have fun ;)

coolazice7

yeah POTC will be a fun level... i will be looking forward to seeing new or surprise disney or ff characters. i thing the SW world will be interesting

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
well I just want to play the game! and The blindfoleded Unknown is not Riku for the last time! I don't know who started that it was Riku but now it's just annoying! Reku dosen't have Glowing eyes! (not like the glowing eyes one at the beach!) also they may be the ones without hearts, the non exsistance ones! of Sora and Riku? ddon't speed this!

VirusCoreHacker

i cant wait for that giant heartless dragon and the teamed auron and sora vs hadies battle,those speacial moves look gooooooood.

Relik

I think Disney Castle will be an amazing level. Sooooooooooo many heartless to fight. I mean it's incredible how heartless there are, and to able to slash through in that battle will be amazing. Also Hollow Bastion if you can fight that huge battle where the heartless are swarming at Sora and company. Those are the 2 things I am really looking forward to.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i can't wait until riku lifts his hood and revealed himself to sora for the first time since..a long time ago..at hollow bastion ^__^

chosen destiny

1)the-new-characters
2)the-new-story-line
3)the-game-play
4)the-history-of-the-characters
5)seeing-old-friends-come-together
6)every-bit-of-it

DarkKeira16

Zeke said:
well I just want to play the game! and The blindfoleded Unknown is not Riku for the last time! I don't know who started that it was Riku but now it's just annoying! Reku dosen't have Glowing eyes! (not like the glowing eyes one at the beach!) also they may be the ones without hearts, the non exsistance ones! of Sora and Riku? ddon't speed this!

How would u know if that it isnt Riku?U dont have any good proof to say that it isnt Riku.We never see the blindfolded unknowns eyes so how could u say that he is the glowing eye unknown on the beach?It makes no sense to me at all.U got to have facts before u can say somethin like that.

DarkOblivion

cant wait to play Twilight town, it looks soo cool.

also I really would like to return to hallow bastion

Kairiissocute

I just wanna find the answer to the BHK, GEU, BFU, and DWU theories. I also wanna see what the deal is with Mickey and his robe ("When he lifts his hood everything will be revealed") and riku and his robe and sora and his new duds and kairi and selphi in schoooool uniforms!!!!LOL and the Order and Diz and the whole crappy "he is his shell" craze. See, there are alot of questions to be answered. All we can do now is to sit typing on our computer what we think might will happen!(So please don't say you have proof when you just want people to like you) I also need to know when on earth the game is coming out! I am getting sick literally waiting for it to come out. I really want some new info from khinsider. :mad:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
wanna know what would suick? If we been wait for what would be the greatest game was like sucky? I'd be so dissapointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back