• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a few words from an old head.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I've been here for all of my teenage years with my activity slow decreasing about 3 years ago. That aside, it's nostalgia month and I just wanted to say how proud I am of this sections progression. We've gone from a few sentences and calling it a post up to a couple paragraphs or more. There used to be more generic rp's (Naruto and Kingdom Hearts.... 'bout to put one up for old times sake) and now we have more originality... Although there seems to be a lack of interest in them. Nonetheless, I am extremely proud of you all. Love you guys, keep up the work!

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
04951.gif

I had to do it when you said you were proud, sorry guys. XD
But I am impressed. I left and came back to find that not only was the literacy that we old schoolers worked so hard on still here, but it was improving all the time.

Light

faster than
Awards
This place is the best place for me to hone my literacy skills. Honestly GMC must know this the most. The state that I entered his roleplay in, my very first, was downright disgraceful. KHInsider has evolved my writing skills, and is, in a way, my tutor. I can't thank you all enough for giving me this environment to participate in. It is honestly the best thing that has happened to me intellectually.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
You just had to bring up the humiliating past of a few sentences a post. Didn't you?

Well, I too am proud of this place. And in all honesty, it's been rather bitter-sweet for me. I've forged quite a few relationships over the years, most great while others were... yea, but it's also been my outlet. So I just wanted say thanks, KHI. You're the best and always will be.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Having been apart of the 08-09 crowd of rpers, I can safely say that the KHI Roleplaying section has not only forged me friends for life, but has made me into the writer I am today. A bit corny I know, but it's the absolute truth.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
This isn't where I learned to write—not to say it hasn't improved my writing by leaps and bounds—but this is where I learned to love to write. It's where I found my voice, and for that, I thank you, KHI.

That is why I fight so diligently for you in return.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
KHI thank you for teaching me to appreciate the content of what I have read not just from this section, but across script and alternative media. Roleplaying here has given me such an appreciation for literature, as well as the community here that I've written alongside for countless years.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Guess I might as well speak. I been here since the very day the rp section really sparked. Really grew with all the names we have now and rped with the oldies like Zetsumi, and LoC. This place helped me improve incredibly, helped me meet some great friends, and pushed my love of writing to an all time high. I will always return to KHI.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I didn't roleplay too, too often, but I was here during the days of LoC, Zetsumi, Mitsukai, and a lot of the people in this thread. At the time, I was rocking the good 'ol name "TheKH2Kid", and I was a wee li'l 11 year old. Not only has it been 8 whole years, I'm also an English major at college, with the RP section largely to thank for my interest in reading, writing, and progression of grammar/literacy.

Thanks, KHI RP Section. You helped me figure out what I wanted to do with my life!

P.S. I totally stole Zetsumi's name when I signed up for World of Warcraft in 2005, and I regret nothing.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Wow, it's been a couple of years since I've posted anything anywhere here but when I saw this I had to at least leave a little comment. KHI was a massive portion of growing up for me. For several years this was the place where I explored my own head and the imaginations of so many others. I learned how to write with conviction and learned quite a bit about myself here too. Even though I don't RP anymore I do find myself coming back here to just see how this community has grown and evolved from what it was back in the day.

I guess all I want to say is thank you to everyone who made this place feel like home.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Despite the fact that I am never here anymore, I still watch these forums.

The activity isn't quite as... noisy as it was, once upon a time. However, the activity, and the quality of the role-plays and role-players that I do see these days, is much higher than it used to be.

Hell, when I (and a few others, such as Meilin, Morphaeus, Zetsumi, Mitsukai, GMC, etc... I could go on) decided to tear everything down and rebuild it with quality, our new beginning was still rather shoddy. The best comes over time.

Keep writing guys, you're doing fine. And for those of you out there role-playing that aren't that good, or that lack technical skill, no worries; skill comes with time as well. Eventually you'll find your place in this RP universe.

And now I leave you with a .gif for your entertainment:

Deer-tail-cannon_zps5de67c18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back