• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just A Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
It was amazing how you held me in your arms
Like nothing else could get in my way.
You were like my armor that shielded me from anything.
Your words of whispers were my fire.
Your heart was something that gave me purpose
to keep on living.

I wake up
Only realizing it was Just a Dream.
I see that you got into things that are unspeakable.
Your lips gracefully touch the next cigarette
Yet hesitate to touch mine.
You go to every opportunity
In which to forget for a while of your
so called painful life.
But don't you know that the pain passes on
to a different life?

Last edited by a moderator:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The poem itself is another beautiful piece. Sometimes it hurts, when your expectations of someone doesn't reach the ones you had in your dreams. Nobody is perfect. I'll say that much. However, had this person thought more about then just themselves, maybe they would of tried harder. Life gives you choices. You can choose not give up on this person, and blindly hope they see the damage they cause. Or walk away, if they don't change their ways. Some people are worth putting up with and others are not.

I'll admit reading this felt awkward. The flow of the sentences weren't all there. If you read it a few times, you can tell where certain words could need to be replaced with better suited ones. Regardless, I like this poem, and I can overlook the small flaws I see in it. :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
A sad poem but if there are no signs of change nor any attempts to it's best to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back