• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Jurassic World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It's been a long time a for a Jurassic Park movie. I really enjoyed the first two, not a fan of the third one. Glad they finally worked on a fourth film. Few days ago, the teaser trailer was shown and informed the full trailer was going to release Thanksgiving Day. I guess we got an early greetings.

[video=youtube;RFinNxS5KN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN4[/video]

Sdog

Awards
SOOOO PUMPED! Christ Pratt being friends with raptors is the moment of the day!

And of course they won't show what the new t-rex looks like, so I won't be able to sleep at night till June 12.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I can't wait for this film. These films captured my attention and imagination since a young age. I loved going to the Universal Ride in Florida. Apparently this park has been running successfully for 10 years.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it. Rumor has it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I can't wait for this film. These films captured my attention and imagination since a young age. I loved going to the Universal Ride in Florida. Apparently this park has been running successfully for 10 years.

How does the drop compare to Splash Mountain? I was only on it once...and it turned out to be a nightmare.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
How does the drop compare to Splash Mountain? I was only on it once...and it turned out to be a nightmare.

Oh gosh I don't remember Splash Mountain that well. As for the drop, its not that great. The momentum leading to the drop is better.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Oh gosh I don't remember Splash Mountain that well. As for the drop, its not that great. The momentum leading to the drop is better.

Interesting. I got scared the last time I was on it. Despite riding Splash Mountain for years now but since then that momemt. I haven't been on that Jurassic Park ride.

About the Hybrid Dinosaur. It definitely looks huge, I can see it as a faster tyrannosaurus. And the raptors seem friendly from that drive-by.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
They're probably trained. Chris's character is a Dino Trainer, he could have trained the Raptors to be "more" predictable. They're playing the idea of the park Dinos vs the D-Rex so its a high possibility.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
They're probably trained. Chris's character is a Dino Trainer, he could have trained the Raptors to be "more" predictable. They're playing the idea of the park Dinos vs the D-Rex so its a high possibility.

After what Dr. Grant had from Jurassic Park 3. I guess you're right. They were able to communicate with them.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I think the idea of having a trained squad of raptors is a really cool idea. A lot of people forget that these are intelligent animals and like any intelligent animal, they can be trained to carry out a number of tasks.

As for the Jurassic Park franchise, I think the first one stands as it's own thing while the sequels are more like cartoons. The second film I think was the worst because I hated the characters they introduced. I actually liked Jurassic Park 3 though, except for the mom.

I'm pretty optimistic for this film. Mostly because I just love dinosaurs. For me the dinosaurs are the star of these movies, not the people. Also really glad they decided not to take the human/dinosaur hybrid route. That would be cool but it doesn't belong in Jurassic Park.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I think the idea of having a trained squad of raptors is a really cool idea. A lot of people forget that these are intelligent animals and like any intelligent animal, they can be trained to carry out a number of tasks.

As for the Jurassic Park franchise, I think the first one stands as it's own thing while the sequels are more like cartoons. The second film I think was the worst because I hated the characters they introduced. I actually liked Jurassic Park 3 though, except for the mom.

I'm pretty optimistic for this film. Mostly because I just love dinosaurs. For me the dinosaurs are the star of these movies, not the people. Also really glad they decided not to take the human/dinosaur hybrid route. That would be cool but it doesn't belong in Jurassic Park.

I feel the first two far exceed the third which was really lackluster and I felt wasted Dr. Alan Grant as a character. The Lost World IMO was amazing until San Diego...which is to say the movie "tasted good but had a back after-taste"

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I was skeptical about this one but the trailer looks good. Forgive my lack of ancient reptile knowledge but the one that was in the water looked awesome.
Also, my word does that piano version of the Jurassic Park theme sound amazing.

That's what I am assuming. I was very confused on why they were just running beside him. xD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm so pumped for this, and the water dinosaurs look epic.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
If Jurassic World/Park was real, would you guys go? I'd only consider it if it costs less than going to Disneyworld/Universal. Though seeing a live Dinosaur clone would be very tempting.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
If Jurassic World/Park was real, would you guys go? I'd only consider it if it costs less than going to Disneyworld/Universal. Though seeing a live Dinosaur clone would be very tempting.

I would. They'd have to be really careful of what they're going to have though. I'd imagine they have a giant coliseum where they show off the Tyrannosauruses. And anything in that's a vegetarian can be kept near the wild. It'd be a crazy idea though if the park did end being over run by the dinosaurs.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I feel the first two far exceed the third which was really lackluster and I felt wasted Dr. Alan Grant as a character. The Lost World IMO was amazing until San Diego...which is to say the movie "tasted good but had a back after-taste"

Ugh. I hated Malcolm's girlfriend and daughter way too much to enjoy that film. That gymnastics scene where she says "Hey you!" and the raptor fucking turns and looks at her is just one of many scenes that pisses me off way too much. That isn't to say that there weren't some good aspects to the movie. I mean JPIII had that talking raptor scene but at least it was a dream lol. I guess I felt that JPIII was more acceptable because it stayed cartoony from start to finish whereas Lost World seemed to start out serious like the original and then quickly devolved into syfy movie cartooness.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Ugh. I hated Malcolm's girlfriend and daughter way too much to enjoy that film. That gymnastics scene where she says "Hey you!" and the raptor fucking turns and looks at her is just one of many scenes that pisses me off way too much. That isn't to say that there weren't some good aspects to the movie. I mean JPIII had that talking raptor scene but at least it was a dream lol. I guess I felt that JPIII was more acceptable because it stayed cartoony from start to finish whereas Lost World seemed to start out serious like the original and then quickly devolved into syfy movie cartooness.

his daughter and san diego were probably the only bad parts. I respect your opinion but I just cant see JPIII as even the same level as the first too. i mean it even looked cartoon-y in a way. and granted the san diego part was bad because....well it took place in san diego and no like it took place back on the island it was a good idea but poorly done. Also I would say the Raptors chasing the gang in JPIII over some eggs is much more SyFy and their communication as well

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I actually like the idea of the park being finally open, but you'd think after the mishap in the first one that someone would try to prevent that from happening.

Not to happy about how the dinosaurs look though, wish they lived up to the original.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I actually like the idea of the park being finally open, but you'd think after the mishap in the first one that someone would try to prevent that from happening.

Not to happy about how the dinosaurs look though, wish they lived up to the original.

You'd think they'd learn, but obviously money matters more than safety/logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back