• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Junk Food For Pets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
So, in relation to the topic of junk food, I wanted to mention some donuts that a donut shop has, but it's for dogs. It probably wouldn't fit in with the topic of junk food alone since animals are also part of it.

So, I am just wanting to start a discussion about what junk food or brands that you give to your dogs, cats, birds, or whatever.

I actually don't have a dog, but I have bought a donut made specifically by the donut shop for dogs. I actually have to special order a donut to be made for my cat.

This is also to describe how irritating it is too deal with pets that just want your food as well.

Has anyone ever had their dog try to take their pizza from them?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
puppers love pizza and mine has opened the box with her nose to try and take some lol

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Our dog loves plain soft ice cream. Since we never got that stuff often, when we did, we always shared like a spoon of it with him. He also tried to steal chocolate here and there but ugh, that's really not good for dogs so he doesn't get any.
He doesn't reeaally steal but you shouldn't leave any kinds of meat on the table and then leave the room. Other than that, he might sit right next to you but unless you don't share self-motivatedly, he doesn't beg for anything EXCEEEPT this one thing he loves: Hamburgers. lol.

I heard there is actually "dog chocolate" out there but I never bought it.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
The dog of one of our family member's only eats Burger King hamburgers. Not even McDonald's or Wendy's, only that of Burger King. You can forget dog food.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Our dog loves plain soft ice cream. Since we never got that stuff often, when we did, we always shared like a spoon of it with him. He also tried to steal chocolate here and there but ugh, that's really not good for dogs so he doesn't get any.
He doesn't reeaally steal but you shouldn't leave any kinds of meat on the table and then leave the room. Other than that, he might sit right next to you but unless you don't share self-motivatedly, he doesn't beg for anything EXCEEEPT this one thing he loves: Hamburgers. lol.

I heard there is actually "dog chocolate" out there but I never bought it.
dog-for-dog-trade-dogsbutter-peanut-butter-16-oz-26.jpg
It's not exactly dog chocolate, but I once saw this at a local import store. I think I actually bought some for my previous caregiver's dogs. They were ecstatic, I bet.

Shawty

Awards
It's not junk food, but my dog absolutely loves pasta bolognese and any kind of yogurt. We occassionally give him a little bit.

I've seen pet shops sell dog beer, but my dog hated it.

redcrown

Awards
Our dog gets a hamburger after every vet visit as a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back