• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book?!?! WTH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
arent those hacks?
i believe they are. they were intended to be in BBs but was scrapped

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ok so ik Jungle Book hasn't been confirmed in BbS and ik it prolly won't be in it but....ok I was on youtube cuz i can't wait and i saw this. Is it valid?? Prolly not but can someone explain please? Here are the links. Thanks a ton ;) .

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Jungle Book world)

http://forums.khinsider.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=132

It was found by hacking the game. The world was cut from the final product, and no, this won't be one of the additions to the localized version.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The original guy who uploaded the vid (keytotruth) was working on an English patch.
Since he had to hack the game to do it, he found areas for Jungle Book.

What is the point of that? Why would they put the areas on the disc if they are never accessed?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
What is the point of that? Why would they put the areas on the disc if they are never accessed?

It was meant to be in it, but they decided not to use it, and they forgot to take them off the UMD for the final production of the game.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It was meant to be in it, but they decided not to use it, and they forgot to take them off the UMD for the final production of the game.

They should of just deleted them, then added more stuff. But they probably did forget that is was even on there, so didn't delete them.
Maybe they're doing that with the English one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They should of just deleted them, then added more stuff. But they probably did forget that is was even on there, so didn't delete them.

It's more likely that they intentionally left it in, since removing could cause a few problems to appear.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Removing it could have destroyed parts of the game and then it would have taken longer for the game to come out in Jap. because they would have had to put all the stuff destroyed back on.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Removing it could have destroyed parts of the game and then it would have taken longer for the game to come out in Jap. because they would have had to put all the stuff destroyed back on.

Oh ya, that's another reason why.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Like everyone else said, it would destroy a good chunk of the game and be more trouble than it's worth. Plus it's not like it's the first time scrapped ideas stayed in the final game. In KH2, they still had Behemoth and Wyverns that were meant to be in the 1000 battle and many other models that stayed.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i wish it was added in america

it'd end up becoming too much of a hassle to deal with.
One reason, would be because they would need a storyline for it, and they'd need to add characters to it too. (since only the areas are in it)

Like everyone else said, it would destroy a good chunk of the game and be more trouble than it's worth. Plus it's not like it's the first time scrapped ideas stayed in the final game. In KH2, they still had Behemoth and Wyverns that were meant to be in the 1000 battle and many other models that stayed.
I was disappointed that they weren't added into that battle.

micbeasty

i think it eould be a better world if we just had one main character go there

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I was disappointed that they weren't added into that battle.

I believe they were removed due to the Behemoth being huge and the little laser dudes were already there as flying enemies.

And by Behemoth being too huge, it might have lagged the game really bad if there had been two at once.

Selena

Too bad, I always kind of liked the idea of a Jungle Book world. Oh well, at least now there's probably a good chance of there being one in a a future Kingdom Hearts game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back