• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It seems real enough. I dont think Louis's throne would exist in full if it werent. They probably cut it for space conservation.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Gosh, I love hackers. Great things happen when I go to the store and come back to see more people on here than in the last few days since the prank.

Gosh SE, major fail. I would have been happy without Neverland if Jungle Book and Camelot had been in there instead. Oh well. More KH games for those worlds to be in.
Camelot's not Disney. It's Warner Bros.

A list of what IS Disney:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Dumbo, Bambi, Make Mine Music, Melody Time, Fun and Fancy-Free, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmatians, the Sword in the Stone, The Jungle Book, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Fox and the Hound, The Great Mouse Detective, Robin Hood, The Rescuers, The Rescuers Down Under, The Black Cauldron, The Little Mermaid, Oliver and Company, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis the Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons, Bolt, the Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Fantasia 2000, Lilo and Stitch, and about 4 others I'm forgetting.

Theatrical releases, of course. Done in Feature Animation. no DTVs.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Dumbo, Bambi, Make Mine Music, Melody Time, Fun and Fancy-Free, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmatians, the Sword in the Stone, The Jungle Book, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Fox and the Hound, The Great Mouse Detective, Robin Hood, The Rescuers, The Rescuers Down Under, The Black Cauldron, The Little Mermaid, Oliver and Company, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis the Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons, Bolt, the Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Fantasia 2000, Lilo and Stitch, and about 4 others I'm forgetting.

umm yes it is

wherever king Arthur and merlin appears

its camelot

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think you're confusing it for that old Quest for Camelot movie. We mean the Camelot from the Sword in the Stone, you know, Merlin, Arthur, Madam Mim.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Was talking about the location in the Sword in the Stone.

I know what Disney owns, considering I did a presentation on it just last semester in one of my courses.

αsiя

space coke
OHSHI- I can translate story text now.
snap089.jpg

Is this like something you can do while playing the game and if so can it be done for anybody who has the game (on ISO).

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Hmmm, saving the Pinocchio and Jungle book levels for future KH games to keep from having to rehash old worlds over and over again huh SE?

Sly, very sly

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Shame they cut out, what could have been, an awesome world. Jungle Book was my favorite movie :c
And yeah, the above; just add new worlds instead of the used/old ones.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dammmn, that would have been awesome. A fight with the snake could have been cool.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Please tell me that was a joke.

Actually, no it wasn't.

EDIT:
Exploring the Ecuadorian mountains, villages, and imperial city, and fighting an evil, powerful Yzma (and in her kitty form) would be amazing. Not to mention being transformed into animals perhaps at some point, and even dealing with Kronk for a hilarious boss fight.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would like an ENG world as well, but that discussion belongs better in the "Upcoming World Thread"

Aqualung

They just better put in a Black Cauldron world somewhere in the future entries in KH or I'm gonna be PISSED!
s1worstbirthdayever

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^If they added it(which they won't) it would be for 3 regions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back